As urbanization engulfs emerging economies, the greater populace is now observing a restless lifestyle and subsequently, greater spending on convenience and processed food, owing to which the lecithin market is thriving. Additionally, the growing health awareness amongst people is adding further impetus on lecithin demand. According to a recent business intelligence report published by IndustryARC, the global lecithin market size valued at $860 million in 2018, and the demand will be growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.20% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025.
IndustryARC’s latest business intelligence report on the lecithin market is titled “Lecithin Market: By Source (Eggs, Rapeseed, Sunflower, Soy), By Modification (GM, Non-GM), By Application (Food, Nutrition & Supplements, Cosmetic, Pharmaceutical, Animal Feed) – Forecast (2019-2025).” The report also documents that the manufacturers are trying to create processed food that has fewer calories without compromising on the taste, which will increase the demand for the lecithin market.
Global Lecithin Market: Leading Segments
Europe recorded the largest dominance in the global lecithin market with a regional share of 32% in 2018. European Lecithin Manufacturing Association (ELMA) is the largest producer of lecithin and collaboration of Spain, UK, France, and Germany. Because of the increasing demand for bakery products such as cakes, pastries, and bread across these countries, the Europe lecithin market is poised to continue returning profits during a foreseeable future. Europeans are majorly dependent on wrapped and sliced bread as they take less time to be prepared. Considering these factors, Europe is observing a rapid growth in the lecithin market in recent years.
Furthermore, the key application segment in the food industry for the lecithin market has been growing in recent times and will witness continuous growth in the coming years. The estimated growth opportunities for the key application demand is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.10% aforementioned forecast period.
Global Lecithin Market: Market Demand and Growth Drivers
- Due to the change in lifestyle in recent times, consumer awareness is increasing in people and the demand for green and naturally sourced ingredients has driven the lecithin market.
- Lecithin is a multi-purpose functional ingredient that fraternizes well with other ingredients in food. It serves various functions in the food industry from bakery to culinary. Additionally, it provides a very essential nutrient for health and development.
- On the other hand, the latest on-going trend in the lecithin market is the increased mass production of sliced and wrapped bread. Such consumers are more dependent on the products that take less time for preparation.
- Lecithin market is gaining traction from the pharmaceutical industry owing to its extraordinary features such as dispersing agent, wetting agent, and emulsifier. Lecithin is used to stabilize the emulsion. However, egg lecithin is commonly used in the cosmetic industry as well.
- Considering soy lecithin is widely used in poultry feed. The global animal feed market size was valued $16-17 billion as of 2018, according to IndustryARC’s business intelligence report.
Global Lecithin Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key players dominating the global lecithin market are DuPont Nutrition& Health, Lipoid GmbH, American Lecithin Company, Thew Arnott & Co., Ltd., Archer Daniels Midland Company, Bunge Limited, Cargill Inc., VAV Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd., NOW Foods, and Sternchemie GmbH & Co. KG.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Lecithin & Phospholipids Market
B. De-oiled Lecithin Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Lecithin Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Lecithin Market Size by Product Categories & Application
2. Lecithin Market trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Lecithin Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Lecithin Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Lecithin Market Strategic Analysis
18. Lecithin Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Lecithin Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.