Modern work-life culture is intensifying frozen food consumption through the acceptance of several ready-to-eat products offered by many FMCG companies with diverse food brands. A recently compiled business intelligence report by IndusrtyARC has presented that the global frozen food market size offered opportunities worth $220 billion in 2018. and, it projects it to grow with a CAGR of 4.80% during the forecast period 2019-2025. Premiumization activities by major players also act as a key reason for the frozen food market growth.
The report by IndustryARC, titled: “Frozen Food Market: Product Type (Ready to Eat Meals, Vegetables, Fruits, Meat, Seafood, Soups) Distribution Channel (Supermarkets, Hypermarkets, Online Vendors, Convenience Stores) Geography – Forecast(2019 – 2025).” provides a detailed analysis of frozen food market growth, frozen food market trends, competitive landscape and strategic analysis of the global frozen food market.
Frozen Food Market: Leading Segments
Prevalent consumption of ready meals in Europe is vended majorly from hypermarkets and supermarkets followed by independent retailers and convenience stores. The growing importance of frozen meals and frozen pizzas specifically in Germany is inspiring to adopt new processing techniques which inculcate rapid freezing of food products. On the other hand, it is amplifying the sales of frozen ready meals in this region. The U.K. frozen food sector was accounted for a value of EUR5.5 billion as of February 2018. The frozen food sales in the UK, Spain, Germany, the Netherlands, and Italy have also influenced the dominating share of Europe that is 38.27% in the global frozen food market for the year 2018.
Analyst of the report has identified that the frozen meals & entrees are the fastest growing product type among different frozen food products. It is set to grow at a CAGR of 4.40% over the forecast period 2019-2025. Owing to the demanding work schedules, millennial don’t find time to prepare a full meal, hence they prefer frozen meals & entrees that save time. Along with this, prolonged margins provided by these products are contributing to the growth of the frozen food market. In the present scenario, people are habituated to use refrigerators which are indirectly increasing the consumption of frozen food.
View Full Table of Contents of Frozen Food Market:
Frozen Food Market: Disruptive Trends
- Increasing quick and easy to the heat-and-eat style of food products on a daily basis is boosting the growth of the global frozen food market.
- Increased range of frozen food industry expansion especially in cities starting from frozen vegetables to frozen meat, even the full meal options today. It is marketing every classification of food in a frozen form such as fruits, vegetables, fish, meat, chicken, turkeys, seafood’s, candy, snacks, appetizers, beverages, baked goods, breakfast items, desserts, and main courses.
- Frozen food manufacturer’s footsteps towards healthy boundaries of frozen food are increasing the scope for consumers.
- Advanced IQF (individual quick freezing technology) preserves taste and texture of food products. Additionally, it holds on the nutrition values up to the time of consumption.
- Huge investments in the cold storage facilities are paving the path to shape out the frozen food business extension. Growing investments in freezers are increasing the availability of quality frozen space in retail stores by ensuring right storage conditions via cold chain digitization.
- Penetration of modern retail stores as shopping destinations for urban consumers to pick out a wide variety of products which comprises of with quality in convenient pack sizes.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Frozen Food Market: Competitive Landscape
General Mills Inc., Kellogg Company, Europastry S.A., Kraft Foods Group Inc., Cargill Incorporated, Aryzta A.G., Nestle S.A., Ajinomoto Co. Inc., Associated British Foods plc, and Vandemoortele NV are some of the main frozen food market share players that are boosting the growth of global frozen food market.
A. Frozen Ready Meals Market
B. APAC Ice-creams & Frozen Desserts Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Frozen Food Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Frozen Food Market Size by Product Categories & Application
2. Frozen Food Market trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Frozen Food Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Frozen Food Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Frozen Food Market Strategic Analysis
18. Frozen Food Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Frozen Food Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.