Healthcare industry has gone through rapid digitalization globally. Nowadays, healthcare organizations are spending significant capitals for enhanced patient monitoring systems and healthcare information systems. This transition has uplifted the prospects for Healthcare Cyber Security Market, and the market size was evaluated at $5.46 billion as of 2018. Following the increased number of cyber-attacks, the market for the same is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.16% through the forecast period of 2018 to 2025, according to a market intelligence report by IndustryARC’s analyst.
The report is titled “Cyber Security Market in Healthcare: By Type (Service, Solutions); By End User (Providers, Business Associates, Payers); By Geography – Forecast (2019-2025).” The report contains comprehensive insights related to trends, outlook, demands, forecast, and geographical distribution in the market.
View Full Table of Contents of Healthcare Cyber Security Market:
Global Healthcare Cyber Security Market: Leading Segments
By application, the cloud security system is the fastest growing application in the Healthcare Cyber Security Market. The urgency of cybersecurity in healthcare will instigate the application growth at a CAGR of 18.57% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025.
By region, North America held the largest market for cybersecurity in healthcare as of 2018, the region was accounted to grab 37.61% of the total cybersecurity healthcare market share. Growing awareness about cyber breaches among healthcare organizations and rising end-user expenditure of advanced cybersecurity solutions is driving this regional Healthcare Cyber Security Market.
Global Cyber Security Market in Healthcare: Industry Analysis
According to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, around 1 million electronic health records (EHRs) were compromised in the year 2017. The leak affected the credibility of legitimate medical records which could have caused loss of life in some instances. Therefore, the application of stringent security methods is paramount in the healthcare industry for data loss protection. Health information management systems are being employed in hospitals for breach detection and identity & access management. Profits in the cybersecurity market in healthcare are certain because of the cyber-attacks in the healthcare industry are proving to be inevitable. Advanced cloud & data centers that provide optimized health information technology for the safety of patient records is the competitive aspect for the key players in the global Healthcare Cyber Security Market.
Request for a Quote @ https://industryarc.com/reports/request-quote?id=17946
Global Cyber Security Market in Healthcare Trends
- Cloud-based storage is being employed to contain sensitive healthcare details. Cloud provides a real-time updatability and availability of the data which is helpful in tracking the status of medical reports. The market shift from conventional data storing and accessing techniques to cloud-based techniques is spreading massively, which is expected to concur profits in cyber security in the healthcare market.
- An upsurge of medical IoT devices is proposed to connect sophisticated in-hospital diagnostic equipment to the Internet. This connection of sensitive devices might become one of the reasons for the data breach, while artificial intelligence is also on the brink of its application in the healthcare industry. This transition towards innovative technologies may act as a boon or bane to the healthcare industry.
Cyber Security Market in Healthcare: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key companies identified in the report that are currently holding majority shares in the cybersecurity market in healthcare are Cisco Systems, Inc., FireEye, Inc., IBM Corporation, Kaspersky Lab, Lockheed Martin Corporation, MacAfee, Inc., Northrop Grumma Corporation, Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Sensato, and Symantec Corporation.
Read More – Information and Communications Technology Research Reports @ https://industryarc.com/Domain/7/information-communication-technology-market-research.html
A. Cyber Security in Fintech Market
B. Cyber Security Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Healthcare Cyber Security Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Healthcare Cyber Security Market Size by Product Categories & Application
- Healthcare Cyber Security Market trends & Relevant Market Data
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End-user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Healthcare Cyber Security Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Country-level Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Healthcare Cyber Security Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Healthcare Cyber Security Market Strategic Analysis
- Healthcare Cyber Security Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Healthcare Cyber Security Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.