In the Report “Chile Professional Hair Care Market By Product (coloring, perming & straightening, styling gel, serum, shampoo & conditioning, hair spray)); By Gender (male) ;By End use (bridal, salons) By Geography – (2018-2023)” published by IndustryARC, the market is driven by hair conscious men that have propelled them to visit salons more frequently.
South American leading with major share in the Chile Professional Hair Care Market
The population of Chile in 2017 was 18.11 million, and it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 0.78% through 2023 and reach 19 million, which leads to a higher rate of adoption in the sub-regions of Chile. Chilean men spend $21 per capita on hair products, which is the highest in the South American region. Take home sales of styling and hair care categories from male customers is set to be robust in the market.
Selected Product Category Analysis done in the full Report:
The findings say prices of perming and straightening services are estimated to be higher. Whereas, being cheaper in price, hair color service is estimated to witness tremendous growth by 2023. Professional hair color products have the largest share of 50.9% in Chile professional hair products market. The market generated a revenue of CLP 11342.12 million ($19.07 million) in 2017 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% to reach a revenue of CLP 14685.78 million ($24.69 million) by 2023. Professional shampoo and conditioner holds 51.8% share of the overall market, where38.7% is for shampoo and 9.5% is constituted by treatment products. Professional shampoo and conditioner market of Chile were approximately CLP 9.53 billion ($0.016 million) in 2017, it is estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 5.4% to reach CLP 13.06 billion ($0.022 million) by 2023. Professional hair perming & straightening product market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.6% to reach CLP 1.76 billion ($0.0025 million) in 2023. Compared with other products in the category, professional hair styling market is expected to witness the lowest revenue by the end of 2023. The above mentioned types are influenced by increasing fashion awareness is the demand for styling services market.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
Excess levels of fluorides and chlorine in the water of Chile coupled with elevated pollution levels are resulting in hair damage. Such reason is resulting in the increased adoption of frequent product launches of hair colors. Thus, hair treatment will drive the sales of high quality products.
Aging population in Chile is set to attract more customers to Hair salons as there will be an increase in demand for services such as hair care treatment.
Ammonia free and organic hair color products by Elgon, L’Oreal Professional and Wella have established a good distribution network in the country together, accounting for 77% of total professional hair color market.
Salon keratin hair straightening products include Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy by Coppola, and Global Keratin Complex has been witnessing high demand for its various benefits. The higher rate of adoption itself shows that the hair care market is a growing trend in Chile.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Chile Professional Hair Care Market
Cadiveu tops the list, with around 28% of total perming and straightening products market in Chile. The L’Oreal Group accounted for a share of 64.4% in the overall professional shampoo and conditioner product market. Revlon and Davines together contribute 10.4% to Professional hair styling product market. Distribution channel has a major hand behind the increased demand of hair care products in Chile. Retail chains such as Intersalon, Falabella, Walmart and others are used by manufacturing companies to widen their respective product reach. CASA Picharais, one of the major distributors in Chile, distributes Elgon and Davines brands’ highly utilized products. Wholesalers and distributors held 59% of share in the overall supply chain market. Looking into the overall growth with respect to constant adoption, the market will create opportunities for companies to developed more products.
Chile Professional Hair Care Market report is segmented as below
The Global Chile Professional Hair Care Market study across various end user industries is incorporated in the report.
- Chile Professional Hair Care Market By Category
- Chile Professional Hair Care Market By Product Category
- Perming & Straightening
- Shampoo & Conditioning
- Chile Professional Hair Care Market by Distribution Channel
- Distributor / Wholesalers
- Chile Professional Hair Care Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
- Chile Professional Hair Care Market Entropy
- Manufacturer Citied / Interviewed
- Procter & Gamble Co.
- Pidielle Srl
- Silkey Mundial
- Company 5
- Company 6
- Company 7
- Company 8
- Company 9
- Company 10+
- China Professional Haircare Market
- Vietnam Professional Haircare Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Chile Professional Hair Care Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Brazil Professional Hair Care Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Americas Chile Professional Hair Care Market (2018-2023)
- Asia Pacific Chile Professional Hair Care Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Chile Professional Hair Care Market (2018-2023)
- Category Chile Professional Hair Care Market (2018-2023)
- Product Category Chile Professional Hair Care Market (2018-2023)
- Distribution Channel Chile Professional Hair Care Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.