Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on “Artificial Sensing Systems: Global Markets to 2023” to its huge collection of research reports.
Artificial sensing includes many disparate technologies used to mimic, recreate, enhance, or digitalize the five human senses of vision, touch, hearing, smell and taste. Some artificial sensing technologies, such as hearing aids, have evolved over a long period and several generations of technology innovation and invention. Other artificial sensing industries, such as chemical and explosive sniffers, have gained immediate prominence in recent years. One driver is the dramatic increase in global and travel-related security concerns due to terrorist activities around the world.
Interpret a Competitive Outlook Analysis with Sample Report: https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1865045
Applications for artificial sensors address four broad categories:
1. Replacing damaged or under developed human faculties with artificial sensors that serve to improve a persons ability to function normally.
2. Enabling robotic systems to respond to stimuli by providing them with sensors that mimic human behavior and capability.
3. Extending robotic systems sensing capability beyond human faculties.
4. Extending human faculties to enable people to experience virtual interactions that have a sensory component.
The most prevalent uses are applied to medical and healthcare cases where damaged or underdeveloped human functions are replaced or enhanced. Next are sensors for robotics in vertical industry sectors to enable these systems to perform human-like functions. Some of these extend beyond human function such as chemical or hazardous material sensing.
Recently artificial sensors to enhance human experience have become more important in virtual or augmented reality to add haptic response systems to gaming, for example, or extend detection and targeting capability in military applications.”
The report sizes the market by technology, including sensors within the vision, touch, hearing and movement segments. The top seven application areas are sized, forecast and discussed in depth. These include agriculture, appliances, automotive, healthcare, industrial, logistics and military. In addition, the overall market and each application area is assessed on a worldwide and regional basis, including North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa and Asia-Pacific.
To Browse a Full Report with TOC: https://www.researchmoz.us/artificial-sensing-systems-global-markets-to-2023-report.html/toc
Finally, the report presents an analysis of the competitive dynamics of the artificial sensing market, including critical success factors such as research and development capability, installed base, branding and ecosystem influence and partnerships. The report provides profiles of the top 30 manufacturers of artificial sensing.
– 26 tables
– An overview of the global market for artificial sensing systems within the industry
– Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
– Explanations of market dynamics for artificial sensing-related technology, along with its growth driving factors and inhibitors, and applications of sensing technology and products as they apply to different medical, business, and governmental sectors
– Segmentation of the global market data by technology type, application sector, end use industry and geographical region
– Assessments of intellectual property related to the various artificial sensing categories, including technology development over time, and pending technological innovations and inventions
– Profiles of leading manufacturers of artificial sensing including Autoliv Inc., Keyence Corp, National Instruments, Omron Corp., and Siemens Milltronics Process Instrument Inc.”
Make an Enquiry of this report @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=1865045
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
Toll Free: 866-997-4948 (US-CANADA)
Follow us on LinkedIn @ bit.ly/1TBmnVG
Follow us on Blogger @ https://marketnewstoday24.blogspot.com/