The Payments Landscape Market study covers various perspectives of the market, including market dynamics, value chain, pricing analysis, competition analysis, regional and segmental growth comparison and macro-economic and industry growth analysis, along with segment-level projections in a comprehensive manner.
Get Free PDF for more Professional and Technical insights @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=2450654
GlobalDatas “Payments Landscape in Switzerland: Opportunities and Risks to 2023”, report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Swiss cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including cards, credit transfers, direct debits, cash, and cheques during the review-period (2015-19e).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry, and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2019e-23f). It also offers information on the country’s competitive landscape, including the market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together GlobalDatas research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers details of regulatory policy and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Swiss cards and payments industry, including –
– Current and forecast values for each market in the Swiss cards and payments industry, including debit, credit, and charge cards.
– Detailed insights into payment instruments including cards, credit transfers, cheques, cash, and direct debits. It also, includes an overview of the country’s key alternative payment instruments.
– E-commerce market analysis.
– Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Swiss cards and payments industry.
– Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit, and charge cards.
– To enhance the efficiency of payment processing and invoicing, all current Swiss payment slips will be replaced with the QR-bill system by mid-2020. QR-bill shows a QR code with a Swiss cross as the identifying feature, and it contains digital payment information. Using QR-bill, customers can make cashless payments using their TWINT wallet or via e-banking. The announcement was initially made in April 2017 by PaymentStandards.CH. However, the issuance of QR invoices was postponed from January 2019 to June 30, 2020. From mid-2020, billers will be able to send out their first QR-bill invoices, which will be fully compliant with regulatory requirements.
– The advent of mobile-only banks is likely to accelerate the shift towards electronic payments. In March 2019, Swiss bank Hypothekarbank Lenzburg partnered with fintech startup neon to launch a mobile-only bank bearing the latters name. neon allows users to open an account digitally via video identification within a few minutes. Account holders are offered a Mastercard-branded debit card. Previously, in February 2018 Bank Cler launched the mobile-only banking app Zak. Upon opening a Zak account, consumers are offered a Maestro card and a credit card free of charge.
– Uptake of alternative payments among Swiss consumers is growing due to the availability of solutions such as Samsung Pay, Apple Pay, and PayPal. Google Pay was launched in Switzerland in collaboration with Cornrcard, BonusCard, Swiss Bankers Prepaid Services, Revolut, and boon. by Wirecard in April 2019. Two years previously, Samsung Pay was launched in Switzerland. The service allows owners of Samsung mobile phones to make in-store and online purchases. In Switzerland, Samsung Pay supports Visa, American Express, and Mastercard credit and prepaid cards issued by BonusCard, Cornrcard, Swiss Bankers Prepaid Services, and Swisscard.
Make An Enquiry @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=2450654
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Swiss cards and payments industry and each market within it.
– Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Swiss cards and payments industry.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the Swiss cards and payments industry.
– Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Switzerland.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the Swiss cards and payments industry.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
90 State Street, Albany NY, United States – 12207
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Follow us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/13221461
Follow me on : https://marketinfo247.wordpress.com/