The global construction sector on the approach of increasing population, the rampant stride of urbanization and industrialization is progressing unprecedentedly. Being an integral part of this vast network, numerous sectors are scoring huge revenue and uplifting their downstream industries. Similarly, fumed silica due to its peculiar traits such as rheological properties and thixotropic behaviors has found the implausible scope of application in the paints and coatings industry. As per a new business intelligence study from IndustryARC, the global fumed silica market size swelled up to $1,770 million as of 2018, and the demand is tracked to be progressing with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.40% during the forecast period of 2019-2025. Apart from paints and coatings, the fumed silica marketplace gains demand as a thickening and anticaking agent in F&B sector, as filler and viscosity modulator in printing inks, adhesives, sealants, and unsaturated polyester resins, and the blooming cosmetic sector employs it as a light-diffusing element.
The study incorporates all the commercial aspects of the trending fumed silica market ranging from its end-users verticals, applications insights and regional revenue pockets to an imperative competitive landscape and pricing conditions. An unbiased topography is maintained throughout the report by the analyst via the inclusion of challenging aspects pertaining to each segment assisted by effective solutions. The report is titled “Fumed Silica Market: By Type (Hydrophilic, Hydrophobic); Application (Paints & Coatings, Adhesives & Sealants, Pharmaceuticals, UPR, Gel batteries, Lighting); Geography; Forecast 2019-2025.”
Fumed Silica Market: Leading Segments-
Followed by a deep regional analysis of fumed silica markets, APAC with densely populated economies and industrial nucleus of China and India are estimated by the report analyst to secure the apex position in terms of global market demand. Investments by global industrialists, flourishing construction sector and leading F&B retail sector amalgamated with increasing purchase power hitting the automotive market are some factors attributable towards APAC accounting for 37% of global fumed silica demand in 2018. Decorative paints and coatings market of APAC including automotive coatings, source the largest demand globally in their respective forum.
Among numerous booming sectors down the line as end-use industries for fumed silica market including F&B, cosmetics, adhesive and sealants, silicon rubber, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, and battery gel, paints, and coatings are the most significant demand leading sector progressing with an application CAGR of 5.50% going through 2025. As per the World Paint and Coatings Industry Association, global paints and coatings market increased by 4.9% resembling a market value of $164.9 billion in 2018.
Read More – Chemicals and Materials Research Reports @ https://industryarc.com/Domain/4/chemicals-materials-market-research.html
Fumed Silica Market Growth Drivers and Trends:
- The determined trade war in its maximum aptitude between the U.S and China, global leaders in fumed silica market is significantly impacting the fumed silica market along with its industrialized applications including adhesives. U.S. tariffs on Chinese steel and aluminum products have sponsored a tectonic shift from metallic to composite or plastic apparatuses in automotive engineering, impacting the uptake for adhesives and fashioning indirect demand for fumed silica.
- In 2018, Evonik Industries, a global leader in fumed silica marketplace, in a joint venture with Chinese chemical company, Wynca, has scheduled to build a fumed silica manufacturing unit in China, with the productivity of 8,000 metric tons. The fumed silica manufactured will be marketed under the name AEROSIL®. Also, the Chinese market is well sustained by the silicone industry for sealants and adhesives in construction, automotive and the emerging and highly adapting electric bikes.
- Cabot Corporation, merged with Inner Mongolia Hengyecheng Silicone Co., Ltd. to accelerate fumed silica production in China and exploit the local demands profitably with the local production facility. The acquaintances have allocated funds of over US$ 60 million in the production capacity to determine a strong position in the rapidly escalating market for fumed silica in China.
Fumed Silica Market- Competitive Landscape:
Some of the key players covering significant aspects of the competitive setting in the fumed silica market are Applied Material Solutions, Inc., Cabot Corporation, Chiefeng Shengsen Silicon Technology Development Co, Ltd., China-Henan Huamei Chemical Co., Ltd., China National Bluestar (Group) Co, Ltd., Dalian Fuchang Chemical Co, Ltd. Dongyue Group Co., Ltd, Evonik Industries, FUJI SILYSIA CHEMICAL LTD., Gelest, Inc., Guangzhou Henan High-Industry Co, Ltd., Heraeus Quarglas GmbH & Co. Kg, and Kemitura.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A) Precipitated Silica Market
B) Silica Fume Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Fumed Silica Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Fumed Silica Market Size by Product Categories & Application
2. Fumed Silica Market trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Fumed Silica Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Fumed Silica Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Fumed Silica Market Strategic Analysis
18. Fumed Silica Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Fumed Silica Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.