Free Press Releases for Startups on Red Newswire
Hey Startups ! If you’ve heard from a friend that you can submit your Startup story for publishing via our sole news wire all for free ?You’ve heard it right. It’s free, absolutely free.
We’re here to help startups reach higher, wider & potential audience through our newswire.
Why should you publish your story with us ?
- The Press Releases on Red Newswire individually, get 4000-5000 views daily at present and is increasing day by day
- Your startup story published via Red Newswire gets shared socially on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest & other networks simultaneously
- The motive is to help startups get famous, be known to investors, people who might love to join your team or invest directly
- We understand that you’re working hard to spread your idea, building networks & toiling hard to connect with your potential audience. To be a little smarter, why not use our already built network, which is growing rapidly day by day ?
- Red Newswire provides Premium Press Releases for companies, but Free Press Release campaign is only for startups
Lets tell you “HOW IT WORKS ?”
- All and any kind of startup may submit their startup story here
- Fill the form on the “Submit a Release” page.
- Attach atleast 2 photo identity proofs from among the following:-
(Voter ID, Driving Licence, PAN Card, Passport, Aadhar Card)
- Our editorial team will verify your details, review your story, do some fine tuning & make it live
- We may inform you via email once your story is live
- Red Newswire holds sole discretion in selection of stories & their publish
Note: In case of any browser issues, you may mail the above mentioned details together with ID proofs & attachments to submit[at]rednewswire.com
What should your story / article comprise of ?
- How, when & where you started & what motivated you to start a company ?
- What solutions does your business provide & how is it different from your existing competitors
- Is it a unique idea ? How is your solution an innovative one ?
- The founders’ story, the struggle & challenges & your mentors
- Mention if you’ve received funds, attended some famous events, mentorship programmes
- Where would you like to see your startup in the next 5 years ?
- Media Contact: As many journalists may read your story, who may like to inquire more about your startup. Your media contact details will help them reach you & they may publish in their newspapers (online/ print). Please mention your Company name, 2 contact numbers, 1 official email address, your website link, social links of Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, etc. & the postal address of your company. If you do not own an office, you may mention your home address.
- The story should not exceed 2000 words.
- Maximum 2 images are allowed per story
- Upto 3 hyperlinks are allowed in the story
How long would it take to get your story published ?
It may take upto 2 weeks for your story to be live. However, it usually happens in 2-5 business days.