According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Food Testing Market By Testing Type (Microbiology Analysis, Allergens Analysis, Lipid fats and Oils Analysis and Others); By Pathogen Type (E.Coli, Salmonella, Toxoplasma Gondii and Others); By Food Type (Dairy Products, Grains, Meat and Poultry, Seafood and Others); By Testing Technology (PCR, NMR, Chromatography and Others) & Geography 2018-2023 ”, the market is driven by the growing demand for food safety testing across several countries and geographic regions.
Americas dominates the Food Testing Market during the forecast period
Americas is the largest region in the Food Testing Market during the forecast period. It is expected to reach $2492.49 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 3.1%. This growth is due to the increasing consumer demand for food safety and quality. The US is the most developed country in the world, and it has a well-established food industry. Strict food safety regulations, increasing disease outbreaks, and growing desire for healthy food products among people, drive the growth of the Food Testing Market. The US federal government has imposed many regulations in food safety to reduce food hazards, provide nutrition labeling, and assistance to consumers in making healthy food choices. A large number of food safety testing companies are also responsible for the growth of food analysis in the US.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
The Microbiology analysis segment reached $2,295.65 million in 2016. It is expected to reach $4068. 74 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 7.2%. Microbiology analysis consists of a series of tests which are conducted to examine the pathogen content in the food. These pathogens include Total Coliform, E.Coli, Staphylococcus Aureus, Salmonella, Listeria, and others. Food items which are prone to pathogen contents are dairy, poultry products, and water. Hence, regular microbiology analysis has to be performed to kill such pathogens. New technologies for microbiology analysis are being introduced by organizations such as RoboPrepHT system from BIOTECON which can conduct an automated quick test on pathogens.
To purchase or browse the table of contents of the report follow the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- The rising mislabeling of food products is prevalent in Europe, where horse DNA was found in meat labeled as beef and pork. This has prompted the food safety authorities to prevent the occurrence of such frauds.
- Increasing GMO contamination of food products will enhance the demand for food testing in the coming years.
- The Food Testing Market has witnessed the introduction of many new testing methods such as testing of human brain cells reaction to the consumption of foods to understand health benefits provided by such foods.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Food Testing Market
SGS SA, Bureau Veritas SA, Intertek and DNV GL are the key players in the Food Testing Market. SGS SA provides services such as food contact testing, food microbiology testing, and food contaminant testing, nutritional and compositional analysis. Bureau Veritas SA provides services in testing, inspection, and certification. Intertek provides allergen testing technologies such as Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbant Assay (ELISA) and Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR). These tests can detect the presence of allergens in the food. DNV GL provides BRC Global Standard for Food Safety which can guarantee the quality and safety of food products to the customers.
Food Testing Market is segmented as below
Stringent food regulations across the countries drive the demand for the Food Testing Market in the coming years.
A. Food Testing Market By Pathogen
5. Staphylococcus Aureus
8. Toxoplasma Gondii
B. Food Testing Market By Technologies
2. Polmerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
4. Mass Spectrometry
6 . Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay
8. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
10. Flow Cytometry
C. Food Testing Market By Testing Type
1. Microbiology Analysis
1.1. Pathogen Analysis
1.2. Non Pathogens
2. Lipids Fats and Oil Analysis
3. Allergen Analysis
4. Minerals & Inorganic Analysis
5. Pesticides & Fertilizers
6. Drugs and Antibiotics
7. Natural Toxins Analysis
8. Nutritional Labeling
9. Proximate Analysis
10. Food Adulteration & GMO Analysis
11. Shelf Life Studies
D. Food Testing Market By Geography (covers 15+ countries)
E. Food Testing Market By Entropy
Companies Cited / Interviewed
1. TÜV RHEINLAND
2. TÜV NORD GROUP
3. TÜV SUD
4. EUROFINS SCIENTIFIC
5. INTERTEK GROUP
6. MERIEUX NUTRISCIENCES
7. SGS SA
8. DNV GL
9. SCIEX INC.
10. ALS LTD.
11. Company 15+
- Food Traceability Market
- Dairy Packaging Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Food Testing Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Food Testing segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. North America Food Testing Market (2018-2023)
2. Europe Food Testing Market (2018-2023)
3. Asia Pacific Food Testing Market (2018-2023)
4. Microbiology Analysis Food Testing Market (2018-2023)
5. Allergen Analysis Food Testing market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.