According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Flame Detectors Market By Product Type (UV Flame Detectors, IR Flame Detectors and others); By Application (Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Mining and Others); Forecast (2018 – 2023)”, the market is driven by the growing safety concerns across industry verticals and stringent government norms.
Asia Pacific to have a major share in the Flame Detector Market
Asia Pacific dominates the Flame Detector Market during the forecast period. It is expected to reach $1,524.80 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 7.58%. The adoption of flame detectors in various industries is due to the growing concerns of employees and enterprise infrastructure from fire accidents. China, Japan, and Southeast Asia are the growing regions for flame detectors. North America and Europe also have a considerable share in the Flame Detector Market due to the increasing acceptance of employee safety concerns. The South East Asian Flame Detector is also expected to grow due to the adherence to security norms, reduction in product prices, and product awareness among people.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report
The oil and gas segment is expected to dominate the Flame Detector Market in the coming years. It is expected to reach $2,137 million at a CAGR of 9.02% by 2023. Oil refineries, processing plants, pipelines, and storage farms produce combustible and toxic gases. These gases cause a hazardous condition to the personnel who work in the area without proper protection. Hence, it is important to have monitoring systems like flame detectors that can monitor a facility’s conditions. The flame detector sensor can minimize these risks and monitor the requirements of equipment.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
Flame detectors are used in industries such as mining, oil & gas, aerospace, mining, and automotive.
The need for fire protection in commercial buildings drives the growth of the optical flame detector.
Increasing government policies and regulations will drive the demand for the fire detection system.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Flame Detector Market
Honeywell International, Siemens AG, Emerson Electric and United Technology Corporation dominate the Flame Detector Market. Honeywell International manufactures products such as SSX Flame Detector and FSX Flame Detector. Siemens headquartered in Germany manufactures 40/40 series detectors and 20/20 mini series detectors. Emerson Electric provides services to industrial, consumer, and commercial markets. United Technology released a fire detector known as X3301 Multispectrum Infrared Flame Detector. It is regarded as the best detector in fire protection.
Flame Detector Market is segmented as below
Growth of industry verticals such as oil & gas, manufacturing, and mining will enhance the demand for the Flame Detector Market.
A. Flame Detector Market By Type
1. Single IR Flame Detector
2. Triple IR Flame Detector
3. Multi IR Flame Detectors
4. Single UV Flame Detectors
5. Dual UV/IR Flame Detectors
B. Flame Detector Market By Application
1. Oil & Gas
5. Aerospace and Defense
7. Transportation and Logistics
8. Marine & Environment
C. Flame Detector Market by Geography (covers 12+ countries)
D. Flame Detector Market Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed
- HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL
- UNITED TECHNOLOGIES
- MSA THE SAFETY COMPANY
- EMERSON ELECTRIC CO.
- BOSCH SECURITY SYSTEM
- HOCHIKI CORPORATION
- Flame Scanners Market
- Alumina Trihydrate Flame Retardant Market
What can you expect from the report?
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Flame Detector segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Flame Detector Market (2018-2023)
- Americas Flame Detector Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Flame Detector Market (2018-2023)
- Asia Pacific Flame Detector Market (2018-2023)
- Oil & Gas Flame Detector Market (2018-2023)
- Mining Flame Detector Market (2018-2023)
- Manufacturing Flame Detector Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.