Enormous health benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids associated with the cardiovascular system, diabetes, joint pain, cancer, and cognitive issues are highly increasing the growth of the global fatty acid market. IndustryARC’s recent market research report evaluates that the global fatty acid market valued at $21 million in 2018, and is set to grow at a CAGR of 4% over the forecast period 2019-2025.
The report is titled: “Fatty Acid Market: By Bond (Unsaturated Fatty Acid, and Saturated Fatty Acid), By Length of Chain (Short-chain fatty acids (SCFA), Medium-chain fatty acids (MCFA), Long-chain fatty acids (LCFA) and Very long chain fatty acids (VLCFA)) & By Region – Forecast (2019 – 2025).” It provides information regarding the competitive structure, market shares of the competitors, market trends, market opportunities, market drivers, and segment analysis of the global fatty acid market.
View Full Table of Contents of Fatty Acid Market:
Fatty Acid Market: Leading Segments
Cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death, accounting for approximately 17.8 million people in 2017 on a global basis. Immense population in the emerging economies such as China and India are increasing the demand for the intake of Omega-3 fatty acid as a medicine, which has proven its worth in terms of resisting heart diseases. As it reduces the cholesterol and blood pressure, enhances heart health, and also regulate blood sugar levels of human beings, the demand for fatty acid is anticipated to perpetually grow. APAC employed 55% regional demand share in the global fatty acid market as of 2018.
Cosmetic and personal care applications emerge to be the fastest growing application segment with a CAGR of 5% during the above-mentioned forecast period. Efficient fish oil treatment for skin disorders is creating improvements in cosmetic and dermatological practices. Essential fatty acids are one of the crucial products for healthy skin. The Linolenic acid (ALA), linoleic acid (LA), docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) are the foremost types of polyunsaturated fatty acids, which are more beneficial in protecting the skin.
Request for a Quote @ https://industryarc.com/reports/request-quote?id=15848
Fatty Acid Market: Disruptive Trends
- Fatty acids are mostly used as lubricants in food engineering and cooking. Additionally, it is broadly used in the production of cosmetics, soaps, and detergents.
- Omega-3 fatty acids lower the levels of both bad cholesterol and cholesterol in the blood. People footing their steps towards omega-3 fatty acids, as it reduces the low-density lipoproteins (LDL), provides ample of nutritional value and immunity to a human body.
- Fatty acids play a key role in cleaning agents, biodiesel fuels, and other industrial applications.
- New N-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids are designed to prevent obesity and related metabolic disorders, gut microbiota dysbiosis and intestinal alteration.
- Growing awareness about health among millennial has publicized that good fats such as Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids are more beneficial to human health. Furthermore, these healthy fatty acids play the main role in building the growth and overall development of an individual. Thus, all these factors together driving the growth of the fatty acid market.
- Fatty acids are primarily used in vegetable oils, more effective in detecting health effects and industrial advantages.
Fatty Acid Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key manufacturers of fatty acids, which are holding chief shares in the global fatty acid market are BASF, Eastman Chemical, Colgate Palmolive Ltd, Wujiang Jinyu Lanolin Co. Ltd., Behn Meyer Holding AG, FMC Corporation, The DOW Chemical Company, Croda International Plc, Omega Protein Corporation, and FairChem.
Read More – Chemicals and Materials Research Reports @ https://industryarc.com/Domain/4/chemicals-materials-market-research.html
A. Natural Fatty Acids Market:
B. Fatty Acid Ester Market Analysis:
What can you expect from the report?
The Fatty Acid Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Fatty Acid Market Size by Product Categories & Application
- Fatty Acid Market trends & Relevant Market Data
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End-user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Fatty Acid Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Country-level Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Fatty Acid Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Fatty Acid Market Strategic Analysis
- Fatty Acid Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Fatty Acid Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)