Digitalization has impacted the duration of an individual’s screen-time work to a great extent with the majority of daily assessments redirected from papers to a digital screen. Primarily, owing to this and a few other factors, such as poor nutrition, increasingly accustomed towards mobiles and digital workstations, frequent traveling and rising contamination level in the environment has increased the rate of eye-related aliments substantially across the globe. Consequently, global eye-drop and lubricant market size is leveraging the growth and evaluated to be $16.24 billion as of 2018. As per the IndustryARC business intelligence report, with expanding geriatric populace and basic digitalization implementing further screen time among people, the market is evaluated to be advancing at a CAGR of 4.51% during the forecast period of 2019-2025. Some of the eye maladies such as redness, itching, soreness, conjunctivitis, dry eye refractive errors, diabetic macular edema and Cytomegalovirus retinitis (CMV retinitis) have been significantly surfacing the ophthalmology branch of healthcare.
The report presents a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market shares of leading companies. It also provides information on unit shipments on a yearly basis. All the commercial aspects of the trending eye-drops and lubricants market stretching from its end-users verticals, applications insights and regional revenue pockets to an imperative competitive landscape and pricing conditions are covered. These provide the key market participants with the necessary business intelligence and help them to understand the future of the eye-drop and lubricants market. An unbiased topography is maintained throughout the report by the analyst via the inclusion of challenging aspects pertaining to each segment assisted by effective solutions. The report is titled “Eye-Drop and Lubricants Market – By Application (Eye Disease, Eye Care); By Type (Antibiotics, Hormones, Artificial Tears); Geography And Forecast 2019 – 2025.”
View Full Table of Contents of Eye-Drop And Lubricants Market:
Eye-Drop and Lubricants Market Leading Segments:
Eye-related infirmities can be found globally however, a few regions with serious ecological contamination rate and lethal industrial discharges present an expanded market size relating to ophthalmologic clutters. APAC with densely populated economies of China and India, a central of ventures working into eye care segment aided by the federal bodies led the eye-drop and lubrication market in 2018 with 33.50% of share in the global market.
Based on application, eye-drop and lubricants market is segmented into eye diseases and eye care. The eye diseases segment is the fastest developing segment due to all-inclusive developments in the recurrence of eye malady and upsurge in the geriatric populace. Eye diseases segment comprised of conjunctivitis, glaucoma and refractive blunder is expected to register a CAGR of 4.34% through 2025.
Eye-Drop and Lubricants Market Trends and Growth Drivers:
• The rise in the number of cataract and other eye-related medical procedures that require the use of eye drops after surgeries is a major driver for the growth of eye-drop and lubricants market. Likewise, Government activities, for example, National Program for Control of Blindness (NPCB) is expanding the eye care awareness among people and simple accessibility of eye drops by means of composed the pharmaceuticals distribution network is adding to the voluminous exchange and deals in the market.
• Increasing openings in dry eye syndrome market are including worthwhile opportunities in the eye-drop and lubricants market with widespread demand for artificial tears. Artificial tears are lubricating eye drops and gels that are utilized to add moisture to dry eye and its market is assessed to advance at a CAGR of 3.6% up to 2023, subsequently boosting the eye-drop and lubricant market.
• The Indian government has shown a drive to battle preventive visual deficiency with its VISION 2020: The Right to Sight plan. It is a national discussion and a key driver of the International Agency for the Prevention of Blindness (IAPB) and the World Health Organization (WHO), an agreeable activity for taking out the avoidable visual deficiency. Such activities feature eye care among masses and uplift the market adjoining it.
• Dr. Agarwal’s Healthcare Ltd. (DAHCL), leading eye-care chain in India has raised a funding of nearly $38m from Temasek, a global investment organization. The amount will be used to build up the impression of the global eye-care chain in India, and purchase expertise and cutting-edge technology for eye care in India. Consequently, the improvement in eye-care facilities is predicted to give a solid force to the interest for eye-drop and lubricants market.
• In 2019, Bausch+Lomb received approval by the FDA for its Lotemax SM ophthalmic gel 0.38% for the treatment of postoperative inflammation and pain after eye surgery, including cataract surgery.
Eye-Drop and Lubricants Market Players Perspective:
Some of the key players working in the eye-drop and lubricants market are Akorn Consumer Health (TheraTears), Allergan Plc, Johnson and Johnson, Novartis International AG (Alcon Inc.), Pfizer Inc., Prestige Consumer Healthcare, Inc., Sager Pharma Kft., ROHTO Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Similasan Corporation USA, and Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. and (Bausch and Lomb Incorporated).
In 2019, Akron publicized its FDA approval for loteprednol etabonate ophthalmic suspension, a generic treatment for post-operative inflammation following ocular surgery and other inflammatory conditions.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Dry Eye Syndrome Treatment Market
B. Artificial Tears Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Eye-Drop And Lubricants Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Eye-Drop And Lubricants Market Size by Product Categories & Application
2. Eye-Drop And Lubricants Market trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Eye-Drop And Lubricants Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Eye-Drop And Lubricants Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Eye-Drop And Lubricants Market Strategic Analysis
18. Eye-Drop And Lubricants Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Eye-Drop And Lubricants Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.