Wealth Landscape Market carefully analyses the market at a global and regional level through market segmentation on the basis of key parameters, such as product type, application, Drive Type and region. This Mud Pumps market report is structured to facilitate the reader to develop a thorough understanding of the market. The report begins with market definitions, which are followed by market background, market dynamics and market analysis by key segments, regional analysis and competition landscape.
Get Free PDF for more Professional and Technical insights @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=2379704
Based on our proprietary datasets, this report analyzes Singapores wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a focus on the HNW segment. This includes overall affluent market size (both by number of individuals and the value of their liquid assets) as well as a breakdown of liquid versus illiquid HNW holdings. The report also provides analysis of the factors driving liquid asset growth, including a breakdown and forecast of total retail savings and investments split by asset classes including deposits, mutual funds, equities, and bonds.
Singapore is one of the worlds pre-eminent offshore investment centers, but its domestic market is a major source of assets under management in its own right. Rising levels of affluence coupled with increasing numbers of Singaporean residents classed as HNW have made the domestic market attractive.
Affluent individuals represent over a quarter of the total adult population. The segment held 84.5% of the countrys total onshore liquid assets in 2018, with HNW investors alone holding over a third of the countrys wealth.
Singaporean HNW individuals hold the majority of their investments in liquid assets such as equities, mutual funds, deposits, and bonds – with investment in liquid assets accounting for 78.5% of their total investments in 2018. However, the proportion invested in illiquid investments has been steadily increasing, with the share of illiquid assets rising from 8.4% in 2008 to 21.5% in 2018.
– The countrys affluent individuals accounted for 26.7% of the total Singaporean population in 2018. Wealth held by HNW investors will grow strongly over the review period.
– Deposits remain the preferred investment avenue among Singaporean retail investors, accounting for 68% of total liquid retail savings and investments in 2018.
– Singaporean HNW individuals invest nearly half of their wealth outside the country, with tax efficiency being the main reason to invest offshore.
Make An Enquiry @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=2379704
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic decisions using top-level historic and forecast data on Singapores wealth industry.
– Identify the most promising client segment by analyzing penetration of affluent individuals.
– Receive detailed insight into retail liquid asset holdings in Singapore, including deposits, mutual funds, equities, and bonds.
– Understand changing market and competitive dynamics by learning about new competitors and recent deals in the wealth space.
– See an overview of key digital disruptors in the countrys wealth market.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Mr. Nachiket Ghumare,
90 State Street, Albany NY, United States – 12207
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Follow us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/13221461
Follow me on : https://marketinfo247.wordpress.com/