Cancer, cardiovascular disease (CVD), and diabetes are life-threatening diseases that are among the primary causes of the majority of deaths in the world. Epigenetics is the solution chosen by the biologists to reduce the death rate on a faster basis. IndustryARC’s recent publication reveals that the global epigenetics market size marked $1.15 billion in 2018, and the demand is set to grow at a progressive compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.20% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025.
The report is titled: “Epigenetics Market: By Products (Kits, Reagents, Enzymes, Others), By Application (Diagnostics, Drugs, Others), By End Users (Research Institutes, Diagnostic Centers, Others) & Geography – Forecast (2019 – 2025).” It provides a thorough analysis of competitive structure, the market shares of the competitors, market trends, market demands, market drivers, market challenges, and product analysis to the key market participants with the necessary business intelligence that can help them understand the future of the global epigenetics market.
Epigenetics Market: Leading Segments
Epigenetics has several potential medical applications. It is capable enough to explain the mechanism of human development, heart disease, aging, the origins of cancer, and mental illness as well. New avenues created through several epigenetics studies in this region determined the share of North America in the global epigenetics market. On November 2017, The American Diabetes Association organized a research symposium, namely “Epigenetics and Epigenomics: Implications for Diabetes and Obesity.” In this symposium, the organization revealed that epigenetics regulate the metabolism and the risk associated with diabetes. Furthermore, the analyst found that North America stood as the leading region with its pioneering share of 39% among other regions in the global epigenetics market.
Epigenetics is an emerging field of science which deals with the DNA modifications without any alterations in the DNA sequence that affect gene activity. The services segment is documented as the fastest growing application, that will observe a further increase in revenues at a healthy CAGR of 11.20% during the aforementioned forecast period. Services regarding epigenetics have become the most predominant application in the global epigenetics market because very less number of hospitals are available with their own research unit. Thus, there comes a situation for many hospitals to approach research institutes for epigenetics services, which in return increased the growth opportunities for the services segment in the global epigenetics market.
View Full Table of Contents of Epigenetics Market:
Epigenetics Market: Disruptive Trends
- Ground-breaking studies of epigenetics, which are linking cancers of almost all types, respiratory, cognitive dysfunction, cardiovascular, reproductive, autoimmune, and neurobehavioral illnesses with epigenetic mechanisms are boosting the growth of the market.
- According to the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), one billion people are anticipated to suffer from metabolic disorders by 2030 on a global basis. Epigenetics plays a prime role in regulating diabetic kidney disease (DKD) and metabolic memory. DKD is regulated through epigenetic mechanisms which include chromatin histone modifications, DNA methylation, and non-coding RNAs as biomarkers and drug targets.
- Government funds and private investments are evolving the profile of epigenetics through international project launches such as the Human Epigenome Project (HEP).
- Improvement in the microarray technologies coupled with the developed staining techniques using antibodies is propelling the growth of the epigenetics market.
Epigenetics Market: Competitive Landscape
Illumina, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Merck Millipore, Abcam, Active Motif, Bio-Rad Laboratories, New England Biolabs, Agilent, QIAGEN, Zymo Research, PerkinElmer, and Diagenode are some of the potential players which are operating in the global epigenetics market.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Genomics Market
B. Gene Therapy Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Epigenetics Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Epigenetics Market Size by Product Categories & Application
2. Epigenetics Market trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Epigenetics Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Epigenetics Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Epigenetics Market Strategic Analysis
18. Epigenetics Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Epigenetics Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.