The advancing construction industry in American and European countries, growing prominence of leading architectural markets, rising disposable income, increasing standards of living, and escalating growth in urban areas are some significant factors that have been pivotal in the growth of entrance matting market, according to a business intelligence report published by IndustryARC. As per the report, the global entrance matting market is evaluated to expand with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.26% over the forecast period of 2018-2023 and attain a worth of $6,213.56 million by 2023.
The report is titled ‘Entrance Matting Market: By Material (Polymers, Coir, Cotton, Rubber, Aluminium, Steel, Sheet Fibre); By Type (Absorbent, Anti-slips); By Application (Indoor, Outdoor); By End-Users (Airport, Bank, Gym) & By Geography Analysis Forecast Period (2018-2023).’ This report has been prepared by a chemicals analyst at IndustryARC who has assessed the market through several parameters including opportunities and market forces.
Entrance Matting Market: Regional Analysis
North America has always been a pioneer when it comes to innovation and adoption in all industries, especially those pertaining to increasing safety of manual labor at workplaces. Other factors that have led to the growth of entrance mats in North America is an increase in disposable incomes, which has inspired consumers to purchase indoor and outdoor utility entrance matting for their houses or shops. There is a prolific increase in industrial R&D which has led to the manufacturing of better quality of entrance matting. According to the analyst, North America dominated the entrance matting market in 2017 with evaluated market revenue of $1,369.25 million, and the opportunities will expand at a CAGR of 4.90% through 2023.
View Full Table of Contents of Entrance Matting Market:
Entrance Matting Market: Recent Developments
- Adelphos Capital, a Greenville based institutional investor acquired Milliken Packaging Corporation in 2018. This acquisition will result in improved manufacturing capacity of Adelphos pertaining to performance and protective textile, specialty chemical, and floor manufacturing expertise.
- Flotex High Tech Textile launched its new collection of Flotex High tech textile planks and Forbo Flooring Systems that has created a new era for interior design in office and luxury hotels. Flotex planks featured a densely packed Nylon 6.6 fibres that are extremely comfortable to walk on.
- Milliken and Company unveiled a new rug collection after acquiring Keystone Aniline Corporation, a manufacturer of dyes, pigments, and polymers.
Entrance Matting Market: Competitive Landscape
Several key market players have made significant developments in the entrance matting market. These competitive players include the 3M Company, Forbo Holding AG, Kleen Tex Industries Inc., Milliken & Company Inc., Cintas Corporation, Birrus Matting Systems, The RC Musson Rubber Co., Paragon Carpets And Matworks, Superior Manufacturing Group Inc., Bergo Flooring AB, and Unifirst Corporation.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Australia and NZ Entrance Matting Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Entrance Matting Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Entrance Matting Market Size by Product Categories & Application
2. Entrance Matting Market trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Entrance Matting Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Entrance Matting Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Entrance Matting Market Strategic Analysis
18. Entrance Matting Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Entrance Matting Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.