Enterprise Content Management (ECM) is a process of organizing business content for better accessibility and information flow, it is widely adopted by organizations to manage content in large workspaces. As per recently published IndustryARC’s report, the global enterprise content management market accounted for $34.64 billion in 2018, owing to advanced software technology and well-integrated monitoring, archiving, delivering, and managing facilities. Mentioned factors support the interest of various industrial owners to gain high productivity in their businesses. Processing and organizing unstructured content and documents is a complex process. Resultantly, organizations are deploying suitable enterprise content management system to gain maximum productivity and efficient business workflow by automating content handling. The ECM market is gaining traction and is leveraging huge demand which is evaluated to grow at a CAGR of 15.89% through to 2025.
The report is titled “Enterprise Content Management Market – Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Trends, Application Analysis, Growth, and Forecast 2019-2025.” It gives a detailed review on the market scopes, strategic analysis, geographical assessment, and competitive scenario.
Global Enterprise Content Management Market: Leading Segments
The U.S. is a major region of technological innovation and advancement. Enterprise content and record management (ECRM) systems revolutionize the traditional content management services that enables streamlining of various processes such as data security, document management, web content management, and others. Owing to the aforementioned benefits, a huge customer base and center to numerous patent companies, ECM market is flourishing rapidly in the U.S. North America is the dominating contributor to the market and held a regional share 38.67% in 2018. Among other verticals, the banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI) is projected to rise with a CAGR of 19.37% during the forecast period 2019-2025.
This promising market is gradually outpacing conventional content management processes with latest software and cloud computing services. Several market players are gaining huge profit in this niche market such as Dell EMC, Microsoft, Hyland, IBM, Alfresco, HP, Opentext, M-Files, Xerox, Newgen, Oracle, Laserfiche, and others.
Dell EMC delivers data storage and security, virtualization and analytics, and cloud computing services to its customers. Its InfoArchive new-edge software technology for several content-centric businesses offers enhanced accessibility, flexibility in handling and managing content data, and solve compliance issues.
View Full Table Of Content Of Enterprise Content Management Market :
Global Enterprise Content Management Market: Growth Drivers
· Increasing inclination towards digitalization and paperless electronic document transaction and recording enable huge scope for global ECM market growth.
· Rise in adoption of technologies in the global market such as increasing cloud-based storage and automating management procedures via artificial intelligence are significantly propelling the ECM market growth.
· Increasing industrialization facilitates time saving and reduced operation expenditure processes to procure high productivity which will boost the EMC market demand.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Enterprise Asset Management Market
B. On-premise Enterprise Application Software Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Enterprise Content Management Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Enterprise Content Management Market Size by Product Categories & Application
2. Enterprise Content Management Market trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Enterprise Content Management Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Enterprise Content Management Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Enterprise Content Management Market Strategic Analysis
18. Enterprise Content Management Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Enterprise Content Management Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.