Elevators are majorly used in airports, hospitals, residences, hotels, offices, sports facilities, and arenas. They use advanced routing system to work efficiently in moving the passengers at above mentioned places. IndustryARC’s latest business intelligence report included that the global elevator market size was $143.2 billion in 2018. Analyst of the report has estimated that it set to grow with a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 2.70% throughout the foreseen period 2019-2025.
The report is titled: “Elevator Market: By Type (Modernization, New installation & Services; By Subsystems (Controllers, Door Equipment, Cabin Enclosures, Signaling Fixtures)); By End Users (Residential, Commercial, industrial, Marine, Others) & By Country – Forecast (2019 – 2025).” It provides an in-depth analysis of the elevator market forecast, elevator market trends, elevator market growth, competitive landscape, and strategic analysis of the global elevator market.
Elevators Market: Leading Segments
Strong spread of construction, residential and infrastructural projects are increasing the stability of the Asian market. Myanmar’s construction industry estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.37% , to reach $13.5 billion by 2020. Vietnam construction industry has grown up by 6.3%, and 6.1% in 2017 and 2018 respectively. These factors are creating new opportunities, and also expanding the scope of elevators in the increasing number of smart buildings. Thus, APAC has occupied a dominating regional share of 37.40% among other regions in the global elevators market. South East Asia is flourishing with more number of construction and building projects which are leading to robust the economic growth of the region.
Innovative building designs by the architects and developers are uplifting the market of the electric lift. Owing to this demand influx, modernization of elevator is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4% during the aforesaid period. Elevator modernization upgrades the appearance and trip of lift by using different processes such as basic, advanced and total modernization that relies on space and necessity. Expert staff with exceptional services are boosting the demand for elevator upgradation and decreasing the requirement for new installations.
View Full Table of Contents of Elevator Market:
Elevators Market: Disruptive Trends
- Unique ultramodern technologies are empowering the elevator system efficiency and lift operation. They are reliable with additional comfort and safety to travellers.
- Combination of modern designs and smoother rides are the optimal choices of passengers as they avails shorter waiting times.
- A smart elevator is an effective crowd management system with increased security and enriched energy efficiency, which is widely used in a connected smart building. High load bearing capacity, and ease installation features are highly influencing the adoption of smart elevators.
- Elevator systems are high on demand due to smart city initiatives, connected systems, and artificial intelligence.
- Internet connected elevators are dominating the elevator innovation which comes up with real-time alerts. On the other hand, green elevators is also one of the trends the elevator market is leveraging.
Elevators Market: Competitive Landscape
Otis, Schindler, Toshiba, Hitachi, Fujitec, Kone, Mitsubishi, Johnson Electric, ThyssenKrupp, and Hyundai Elevator Co. Ltd. are some players with major elevator market share in the global elevator market.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Elevator & Elevator Control Market
B. Lifts and Escalators Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Elevator Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Elevator Market Size by Product Categories & Application
2. Elevator Market trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Elevator Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Elevator Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Elevator Market Strategic Analysis
18. Elevator Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Elevator Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.