Currently, rapid development in the field of science is encouraging nanomedicine and nano delivery systems. Recent innovation and advancement in both nanomedicine and nano-based drug delivery systems are boosting the application of nanomaterials in enhancing the efficiency of innovative drugs. IndustryARC business intelligence report evaluates that the global drug delivery market valued at $17.50 billion in 2018 and estimates it to grow with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.20% over the forecast period.
The report, titled: “Drug Delivery Market: By Technology (Syringes, Inhalers, Intrauterine Devices, Powered Injectors, Others); By Applications (Oncology, Cardiology, Gynecology, Asthma, Diabetes, Other); By End Users (Patient, Hospital, Clinics, Others) & Geography – Forecast (2019 – 2025).” It provides a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape, market trends, market drivers, market opportunities, and strategic analysis of the global drug delivery market.
Drug Delivery Market: Leading Segments
Drug development systems are mostly emerging through pharmaceutical formulation development and pharmacology. Quick growth in the biotechnological industry coupled with an augmented incidence of long-lasting diseases such as cancer and diabetes in North America is influencing the growth of the drug delivery market. Enormous healthcare expenditure in the well-developed healthcare sector is mainly propelling the growth of the injectable drug delivery devices market in this region. For this, North America held a leading share of 36% among other regions in the global drug delivery market as of 2018.
Drug delivery is bound to play a central role in the forthcoming pharmaceutical research. Unique drug delivery systems are designed to deliver a drug in such a way that it can be utilized with utmost effectiveness. Conventional injection devices are identified as the fastest growing type with a CAGR of 6.70% during the aforementioned foreknown period. Widespread use of syringes is increasing the acceptance of conventional injection devices.
View Full Table of Contents of Drug Delivery Market:
Drug Delivery Market: Disruptive Trends
- Nano-based drug delivery system is the latest innovation in the market of delivery systems to deliver therapeutic agents to its target location for the treatment and diagnosis of various diseases. Presently, nanotechnology-mediated drug delivery system is being primarily used to cure the cancer disease.
- The increasing rate of chronic diseases is leading to rising demand for biology, technological advancements, and new product innovations, thus acting as growth promoting factors of the global drug delivery market. Therefore, the global drug delivery technology market is evaluated to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% throughout the forecast period and reach $1,669.40 billion by 2021.
- Evolving needle-free injection technology to treat escalating diseases such as diabetes as it is more efficient, comfortable, and less painful drug administration for patients. According to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF), at present, 415 million people are affected by diabetes and it is anticipated to reach 629 million by 2045. Furthermore, it is creating significant opportunities for medical device companies to explore more for alternative methods to deliver medicine.
- OEMs continuous fight to elevate most efficient and less invasive drug delivery through next-generation needle-free injection technologies
Drug Delivery Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key strategic players which are operating with major market shares in the drug delivery market are Becton, Baxter International, Gerresheimer AG, Dickinson and Company, Pfizer, Schott AG, Eli Lilly and Company, and Terumo Corporation.
A. Drug Delivery Technologies Market
B. Pulmonary/ Respiratory Drug Delivery Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Drug Delivery Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Drug Delivery Market Size by Product Categories & Application
2. Drug Delivery Market trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Drug Delivery Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Drug Delivery Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Drug Delivery Market Strategic Analysis
18. Drug Delivery Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Drug Delivery Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.