Market Size – USD 13.93 billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 19.7%, Market Trends – Proliferation of internet in emerging nations
The global telecom cloud market is expected to reach USD 59.25 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. OTT (Over-the-top) consumers demand more flexibility in scheduling, arranging videos, live events, and recording of favorite shows, thereby pushing the service providers to opt for more resources, infrastructure scalability, and computing resources to cater demands. By adopting a cloud-based workflow, video service providers can efficiently hand off duty for the infrastructure and networking supporting their OTT services. Telecom cloud can be instrumental in meeting the needs of OTT service providers, thus resulting in the growth of the market.
Get a Free Sample PDF Report to understand our report before you purchase: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2289
The telecom cloud leads to low operational costs, which is expected to drive the market growth in the forecast period. By deploying cloud computing, service providers can host services and software at a considerably lower cost. Provisioning and virtualization software allows organizations to efficiently assign computing resources, thus lowering the cost of hardware. Service providers can locate facilities at low-cost locations, provisioning, which cannot be replicated by most enterprises, resulting in low up-front costs.
Additionally, the proliferation of the internet, especially in developing nations, is expected to propel the growth of the telecom cloud market in the upcoming years.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By offering, solutions contributed to a larger market share in 2018 as the solution offerings in the market comprise unified communication and collaboration (UC&C), content delivery network (CDN), and other solutions.
- By service type, SaaS dominated the market in 2018 and is expected to witness a growth rate of 19.2% in the forecast period. The swift growth of on-demand services among consumers has resulted in a high demand for this service type in the telecom cloud market.
- By organization size, small & medium-sized enterprises are expected to witness a higher CAGR of 20.5% in the period 2019-2026 as services and solutions have the potential to produce enhanced efficiency, quality, and business productivity.
- By industry verticals, BFSI held the largest market share in 2018 and is expected to grow at a rate of 19.6% in the forecast period.
- North America dominated the market in 2018 and is expected to experience a growth rate of 19.1% in the forecast period. The market dominance of North America is attributed to the presence of leading telecom companies mainly in the U.S. and Canada
- Key participants include AT&T Inc., Verizon Communications Inc., Ericsson, Deutsche Telekom, BT Group PLC, CenturyLink Inc., Orange Business Services, NTT Communication Services, Singapore Telecommunications Limited, and Telstra Corporation Limited, among others.
Any Query or Discount? Ask our Expert @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2289
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global telecom cloud market on the basis of offering, service type, deployment mode, organization size, application, industry verticals, and region:
Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Service Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Community as a service (CaaS)
- Network as a Service (NaaS)
Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Billing & Provisioning
- Traffic Management
Industry Verticals Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Media & Entertainment
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
To get a detailed Table of Content, Visit Here: – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/telecom-cloud-market
Major highlights of the report:
An all-inclusive evaluation of the parent market
The evolution of significant market aspects
Industry-wide investigation of market segments
Assessment of the market value and volume in the past, present and forecast years
Market share evaluation
Study of niche industrial sectors
Tactical approaches of the market leaders
Lucrative strategies to help companies strengthen their position in the market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.