Raw Materials are the pioneer of development in any economy. The essentiality of an adequate supply of mineral raw materials across the global economies is the foremost driver of the mining equipment market. Some of the key equipment are firedamp, draglines, and shovels. The sector is anticipated to rise with a CAGR of 4% during 2018-2023 owing to heavy industrial operations and unprecedented demand of raw minerals surfacing by means of industrialization and the necessity for an operative and well-functioning economy.
As per the market outlook foreseen by the IndutryARC business intelligence report titled ‘”Mining Equipment Market : By Method, By Product, By Type, By Geography – Forecast (2018-2023)”, the profitability is owing to the robust industrial demand of mineral fuels, iron, ferroalloys, non-ferrous metals, precious metals, and industrial minerals. Apart from the demand by adjacent industries catering globalization, other factors such as favorable government policies, growth in mining-related end-use industries, and efficient automation technology are posing the mining equipment market towards exponential growth.
Global Mining Equipment Market- Disruptive Trends:
- As per the World Mining Data by International Organizing Committee for the World Mining Congresses, the world mining production in 2016 was an astonishing 16.9 billion metric tons from a relatively low 11.3 billion metric ton in 2000. Such growths and developments in the preceding range of years very efficiently impersonate via acute analysis the more rapid progression and expansions designated to occur in the approaching years. Thus, such prompt rate of mining across the globe is impelled to stroke the market with abundant demand.
- The World Bank’s intervention in the mining sector has drawn lavish investment from the private sector and attracted foreign investments as well in developing and economy deficient countries mining arcade. Interventions by elite organizations such as International Development Association (IDA) and International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) has evolved the mining sector of countries such as Tanzania (US$250 million per year in 2001-08 from less than US$10 million per year in 1990-99), Argentina (US$56 million in 1995 to US$2.4 billion in 2008) and Mongolia (US$2.3 billion of total mineral exports in 2010 from US$267 million in 2000). Since 1998 the World Bank has reinforced 41 mining sectors. As the mining equipment market is directly relative to the global mining scenario, such aids are assured to propel the mining machinery market demand effectively.
- Leading Mining Equipment Market Segments: Mineral fuels including coal accounted for 85.2% of total mining extraction in 2016. The demand for coal dust has surfaced over the economy owing to the call for unparalleled energy generation. Due to this phenomenon, surface mining equipment segment is leading the domain consisting of tools such as hybrid shovels, excavators and earth movers. Metal (iron and ferroalloys) mining is leading the type segment owing to the enormous demand from vigorously growing sectors like automobile (with sales of 100 million automobiles per year) and construction (with the majority of modern projects exploiting on steel structures instead of traditional concrete). Asia is the largest producer of minerals accounting for 58.2% of production with China leading as the producer of 28 different mineral raw materials globally.
Amalgamation of the rising population with increasing economic activity has considerably driven the demand aimed at raw material minerals intended for several applications, such as power generation and their application in processed forms for countless industrial commodity production. Thus, to cater to the global demand, mining is an inevitable objective and mining equipment are the sole means to meet such targets with efficacy.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Explosion Proof Equipment Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Mining Equipment Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.