Market Size – USD 10.27 billion in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 11.2%, Market Trends – Proliferation of smart devices such as smartphones
The global content delivery network (CDN) market is expected to reach USD 24.29 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Rapidly increasing internet proliferation is one of the major drivers boosting market demand. An increase in the number of internet consumers has resulted in a higher demand for CDN for better QoS and QoE. Most of the CDN service providers, including Amazon and Akamai, are centralized in nature and operate numerous physical servers worldwide that transfer content all over the internet. In January 2019, 3.26 billion people accessed social media sites on mobile, with growth of 297.0 million new users equivalent to 10% year-on-year growth.
A CDN deploys an extensive network of servers placed strategically worldwide for swift content distribution. Once the content is uploaded, it gets populated all over the world. When a user wants to access it, the CDN selects the closest to deliver the content. At present, Facebook views 8 billion average daily video views from around 500 million users.
Get a Free Sample PDF Report to understand our report before you purchase: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2363
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By product type, video CDN is likely to grow at a faster rate in the forecast period. A video CDN is a vast geographically distributed network of servers providing live and on-demand, high-quality video content to web-connected devices.
- By solution, media delivery contributed to the largest market share of around 50.0% in 2018.
- By provider type, peer to peer (P2P) CDN is forecasted to grow at the fastest rate of 12.2% in the period 2019-2026.
- By industry vertical, media & entertainment dominated the market in 2018 and is expected to witness a growth rate of 10.7% in the forecast period, owing to escalating demand for online videos and live streaming applications.
- The market in the North America region held the largest market share in 2018 and is expected to observe a growth rate of 10.6% in the forecast period. The presence of leading market players in the region and early technological adoption are some of the reasons driving the market growth in the region.
- Key participants include Akamai Technologies Inc., Amazon web services Inc., CenturyLink, Google Inc., IBM, Verizon Digital Media Services, AT&T, Deutsche Telekom, limelight networks, Quantil, CDNetworks Co. Ltd., and Fastly Inc., among others.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global content delivery network (CDN) market on the basis of product type, content type, offerings, provider type, organization size, industry vertical, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Standard/Non-Video CDN
- Video CDN
Content Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
Connect with an expert for customization of Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/make-enquiry-form/2363
Offerings Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Cloud security
- Web Performance Optimization
- Media delivery
Provider Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Traditional CDN
- Free CDN
- Peer To Peer (P2P) CDN
- Telecom CDN
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Small & Medium Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Industry Verticals Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2026)
- Media & Entertainment
- Online Gaming
- IT & Telecom
- Public Sector
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Find the extensive Report Description, TOC and Table of Figure @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/content-delivery-network-cdn-market
Major highlights of the report:
An all-inclusive evaluation of the parent market
The evolution of significant market aspects
Industry-wide investigation of market segments
Assessment of the market value and volume in the past, present and forecast years
Market share evaluation
Study of niche industrial sectors
Tactical approaches of the market leaders
Lucrative strategies to help companies strengthen their position in the market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.