Expanding urbanization, particularly in APAC, has increased the demands for convenient food products. Also, the changing mindset and lifestyle of people have resulted in their inclination towards the processed meals and their ease of use. Maintaining the frozen foods healthy from its manufacturing to consumption requires a special supply chain called cold chain; this cold chain technology preserves food from an adverse environment. According to IndustryARC, the global cold chain market size valued at $170.56 billion as of 2018. Foreseeing the current trends, the global cold chain market is projected to rise at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period 2019-2025.
The report titled “Cold Chain Market: By Mode of Transport (Road, Air, Rail, Marine); By Temperature Range (Frozen, Chilled); By Application (Food & Beverage, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals); By Technology (Vapor Compression, Eutectic Devices, Air blown Evaporators); By Geography – Forecast (2019-2025)” incorporates trends, growth drivers, financial overview, business strategies, and recent developments in the global cold chain market.
Global Cold Chain Market: Leading Segments
The APAC region is witnessing the highest demands for cold chain systems, generating a global demand share of 34% in 2018. Government initiatives in the developing countries to produce ample food storage capabilities is driving the demands in the APAC region. Additionally, agriculture-based countries such as India produces an enormous amount of crops; a sophisticated infrastructure all over the country is expected to solve the problem of food wastage in the region. Installation of such infrastructure will improve the productivity of crops and it will also increase the demands in the cold chain market.
Cold chain market application in the food and beverages industry is the fastest growing vertical globally. As per the analysis, the demand is growing at a CAGR of 6% through the aforementioned forecast period. The opportunities in the particular segments are profitable owing to the fructifying demand for food. Establishment of innovative food and beverages infrastructure and storing capacities are burgeoning the cold chain market growth.
View Full Table Of Content Of Cold Chain Market:
Global Cold Chain Market Analysis
The cold chain is a temperature controlled supply chain used to preserve, extend, and to ensure the shelf life of frozen food and perishable food products. Transient storage equipment such as eutectic plates, gel packs, blast freezing, vapour compression, and dry ice are employed to prevent staling of food. Governments around the world are supporting the establishment of optimum infrastructure for cold chain facilities to contain the risk of food shortage and also ensure food safety. Cold chain service providers are engrossing advanced technologies to ensure food safety in the processed foods throughout its supply chain from manufacturing to consumption. With heavy developments underway in all the facets of cold chain industry, one can expect that the key companies involved will nurture huge profits in the near future.
Global Cold Chain Market Trends
· Temperature controlled cryogenic transportation is gaining popularity to cater to the varying demands for convenience food. With temperature control systems the efficiency achieved is unmatched. The system utilizes minimum energy during non-peak hours such as night and the system is programmed to apply high energy during the day time. Practising this method has allowed the companies to lower energy costs and reduce pressure on local energy grids.
· The cold chain technology is being supported by the surge of data analytics, deep learning, and artificial intelligence. Collecting and analysing data from multiple sources and then converting it to a useful and actionable knowledge has enhanced the operations, logistics, and business processes in the global cold chain market.
Global Cold Chain Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key players mentioned in the report that is currently leading the cold chain market are Americold Logistics, Burris Logistics, Cloverleaf Cold Storage, Henningsen Cold Storage Company, Kloosterboer Group B.V., Nichirei Logistics, Lineage Logistics.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Refrigerated Transport Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Cold Chain Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Cold Chain Market Size by Product Categories & Application
2. Cold Chain Market trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Cold Chain Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Cold Chain Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Cold Chain Market Strategic Analysis
18. Cold Chain Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Cold Chain Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.