Hygiene standards are imperative to implement in the healthcare industry, and cleaning chemicals help hospital organization to maintain a healthy environment around without any hassle. IndustryARC‘s analyst says that the application of cleaning chemicals in healthcare industry garnered an impressive global revenue of $136 billion in 2018. Furthermore, the demand for cleaning chemicals in the healthcare sector is poised to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4% over the forecast period of 2019 to 2025, owing to the innovative chemical solutions which are more effective in eradicating the widespread and contagious illnesses.
This has been well-documented in a market research report by the analyst that has an in-depth analysis of the market that is backed with facts, figures, and statistics depicting the dynamics of the application of cleaning chemicals in healthcare market. The report is titled: “Cleaning Chemicals in Healthcare Market: By Type (Air Fresheners, Sanitizers, Dishwashing, Others); By Application (Hospitals, Retail Outlets, Household Appliances, Healthcare Facilities) By Form (Powder, Liquid, Sprays) By Region – Forecast(2019- 2025).”
Cleaning Chemicals in Healthcare Market: Leading Segments
Analyst of the report has recognized that APAC offered maximum opportunities, and the regional market share was gauged to be 40% of the global cleaning chemicals in the healthcare market revenue. Rise in the urban population in developing Asian countries such as China, India, and Japan is augmenting the consumption of cleaning chemicals in healthcare facilities, household appliances, hospitals, and retail outlets. Increasing healthcare utilization in this region is expanding the demand for cleaning chemicals from the healthcare industry.
Cleaning chemicals are widely used in air fresheners, laundry care products, and dishwashing, floor care products, sanitizers & disinfectants, and cleaners. Hand Sanitizers is identified as the key application which will grow at a CAGR of 1.20% during the above-mentioned forecast period among other applications. This is attributed to the comfort it offers because customers can have a sanitizing facility even when they don’t have access to water. There is a palpable preference for hand sanitizers because they can use this on-the-go. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention states that proper hand wash is the pivotal aspect of healthcare safety which employs real infection-control. Widespread of hand sanitizers everywhere including offices and restrooms in all sectors coupled with their effective germ-killing property is augmenting the application. Apple, vanilla, and citrus scents have become favorite among young children.
View Full Table of Contents of Cleaning Chemicals in Healthcare Market:
Cleaning Chemicals in Healthcare Market: Disruptive Trends
- Safety, ease of use, effectiveness, and speed associated with cleaning chemicals are gaining traction of manufacturers to create new formulations which cope up with excellent surface compatibility and efficiency.
- There is an increasing necessity of cleaning chemicals in healthcare, as they act as disinfectants and eliminate healthcare-associated infection (HAI) that reduces the risk of infection.
- Antibacterial washes are the paramount choice made by the consumers to prevent the spread of germs. Therefore, hand sanitizers are booming among other cleaning products.
- Growing necessity for hygiene floors in hospitals, companies, hotels, and resorts are improving the demand for housekeeping cleaning chemicals.
Cleaning Chemicals in Healthcare Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the potential players which are operating in the global cleaning chemicals in the healthcare market with major market shares are 3M, BASF, DowDupont, Magnum Research Corp, Reckitt Benckiser, Huntsman, Ecolab, Fuller Industries, Caroll Company, AkzoNobel, Spartan Chemical, and Marketing Chemicals.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. EMEA Personal Care and Cleaning Chemicals Market
B. Metal Cleaning Chemicals Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Cleaning Chemicals in Healthcare Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Cleaning Chemicals in Healthcare Market Size by Product Categories & Application
2. Cleaning Chemicals in Healthcare Market trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Cleaning Chemicals in Healthcare Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Cleaning Chemicals in Healthcare Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Cleaning Chemicals in Healthcare Market Strategic Analysis
18. Cleaning Chemicals in Healthcare Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Cleaning Chemicals in Healthcare Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.