The air conditioning (AC) systems are used for maintaining comfortable body-friendly temperature indoors. According to The Japan Refrigeration and Air conditioning Industry Association, the global AC demands reached 110.56 million units with a CAGR of 8.1% in the FY 2017. China held the biggest air conditioner market share growing at the remarkable CAGR of 13.2% in the world and is still leading the pack in global air conditioner demands. Furthermore, air conditioning is a part of the heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) market. The global HVAC market was valued at $156.33 billion in the year 2017 and is expected to surpass $242.59 billion by 2023 at a positive CAGR of 7.6%. The increasing disposable income in developing nations has accelerated the growth in the air conditioning market.
Air conditioning is the process of eradicating heat and moisture from an indoor occupied space. To provide a comfortable indoor environment, an air conditioner uses components such as dehumidifiers, condenser, chiller, evaporators, condensing units, transducers, actuators, dampers, and evaporator coils.
The information is based on a recent business intelligence report from Industry ARC, titled “Air conditioning market: by product type (unitary, split, others), by design, by mount type (windowed, standalone, roof top, others), by capacity, by energy rating, by component, by end use (residential, commercial, industrial,); by geography – forecast (2018 – 2023).” The report suggests that the air conditioner market size is expected to continue generating high revenues for air conditioner manufacturers in the forecast period.
Air Conditioning Market Trends
- The concept of centralized air conditioning systems in commercial places is in trend. Air conditioning systems come pre-installed in these infrastructures. Moreover, the rising infrastructure development is further anticipated to the argument the demands in the air conditioning market.
- The soaring temperature and humidity levels throughout the planet is proving to be a boon for the air conditioner market. Additionally, the swelling disposable income of consumers has shown acceptance of air conditioner more of as a utility than a luxury product. Owing to these factors the global air conditioner market is foreseeing growth in heat affected regions of the world.
- The recent innovations in the air conditioner technology emerged with smart air conditioner and inverter powered air conditioners. The introduction of these variants was followed by hyped demands of air conditioners from both the developed and developing economies around the world. The plethora of air conditioner variants has expanded to portable and mobile air conditioning systems and chillers which are expected to show healthy growth in the air conditioner market.
- However, the air conditioner market is facing environment related restraints. The cumulative carbon emissions from air conditioners has increased the magnitude of global warming and are affecting the atmosphere adversely. Regulatory norms from various governments has encouraged the production of environment-friendly and energy efficient systems. The migration from the traditional air conditioners is much needed owing to the growing degree of concern over the environs.
The global air conditioner market is flourishing owing to the increasing global temperature around the world. On the other hand, this market faces challenges related to environment-related issues. Innovations in the manufacturing of air conditioners is anticipated to contribute to the exponential growth in the global air conditioner market.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. HVAC Systems Equipment Market
B. Hazardous Location Explosion Proof Equipment Air conditioning Market
What can you expect from the report?
The air conditioning market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
12. Country level Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.