Rapid urbanization and increase in various construction projects have led to an incremented demand for better quality, durable, stain proof, and corrosion resistant materials. Ceramics are among these crucial material used for decor in building interiors and exteriors. Moreover, mounting use of tiles in the construction of concrete structures such as warehouses and food processing is booming the growth prospects, according to a business intelligence report published by IndustryARC. The report estimates the global ceramics market size at $89,365 million in 2018. It is further evaluated to grow with a healthy compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.50% during the forecast period of 2019-2025.
The IndustryARC’s business intelligence report is titled “Ceramic Tiles Market: By Type (Mosaic, Quarry, Paver); By Material (Alumina, Steatite, Zirconia); By End User (Commercial, Residential, Industrial, Others) & Geography – Forecast (2019 – 2025).” Increasing mergers and acquisitions between companies and government support for eco-friendly solutions are leveraging the opportunities in the ceramics tiles market over the forecast period.
Global Ceramics Tiles Market: Leading Segments
APAC had the highest demand share in the global ceramic tiles market in the year 2018. As per a report by the Institution of Civil Engineers, China and India are the crucial regions driving the construction industry in APAC. An emerging trend that is impacting the dynamics of the construction industry is a steady increase in demand for green construction, bridges lock-up device systems, and swimming pools. The opportunities for the manufactures for these products will elevate the market size. This region held the market opportunities shares of 60% in 2018 and it will emerge with higher revenue in the near future.
Based on the segmentation, the residential sector generated the highest profit in the global ceramics market. With the rise in disposable income, financing for residential construction projects has improved especially lower interest rates. Emerging awareness to use durable materials along with the hygiene prospects is projected to accelerate the demand for ceramic tiles in the residential sector. The residential sector is expected to grow with a CAGR of 8.20% through to 2025.
Read More – Chemicals and Materials Research Reports @ https://industryarc.com/Domain/4/chemicals-materials-market-research.html
Global Ceramics Tiles Market: Growth Drivers and Trends
- Demand for durable, high self-life, corrosion free tiles are fueling the growth of ceramics tiles.
- Ceramic tiles can be customized easily with any pattern and size with a smooth edge finish. Hence, demand for ceramics tiles for decor with different patterns such as wooden effect, brutalist pattern, and the indoor-outdoor pattern is booming the ceramics tiles market.
- The use of inkjet printing for drawing digital images on the surface of the ceramics tiles is fueling the demand for the ceramics tiles.
- The different modern techniques used for coating the ceramics tiles are laser technology, thermal projection, and plasma-based techniques. Manufacturers are finding more effective green techniques to use for manufacturing of the ceramics tiles.
- Glazing is a technique used for drying the wet ceramic tiles during the manufacturing process. The single glazed ceramic tiles are more environmental friendly in comparison to other glaze levels. The demand for single glaze tiles is anticipated to accelerate the value of the ceramics tiles market.
Global Ceramics Tiles Market: Competitive Landscape
The leading players present in the ceramics tile market are Johnson Tiles, Kale Group, Mohawk Industries, Kajaria Ceramics, Sian Cement, Lamosa Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) Ceramics, and China Ceramics.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Glass Ceramics Market
B. Ceramic Coatings Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Ceramic Tiles Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Ceramic Tiles Market Size by Product Categories & Application
2. Ceramic Tiles Market trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Ceramic Tiles Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Ceramic Tiles Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Ceramic Tiles Market Strategic Analysis
18. Ceramic Tiles Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Ceramic Tiles Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare