Asus is a Taiwan based, multinational company as well as consumer electronics company that was established in 1989. The company has more than 17,000 employees, including a world-class R&D team driven by innovation and comitted to quality, ASUS has won 4,385 awards and earned approximatey US$13.3 billion in revenue in year 2016.
ASUS is set to launch its First Foldable Laptop in India, i.e. ZenBook 17 Fold OLED, this will be launched in India this coming month of November 10. Foldable technology was only limited to smartphones but soon ASUS will be up with an Foldable Laptop that is an incredible idea in order to fetch more consumers in the marketplace.
In January 2022, First Foldable Laptop was showcased at Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2022. Wherein the Pre-Ordering has already started for the same, users are allowed to book it till November 9. It is available on various online stores and detailed structure could be easily found on Asus.com
- The ASUS Zenbook 17 Fold will be available in India for Rs 3,29,990. As a pre-order, the company is offering it at an effective price Rs 2,84,290. Including various discount, exchange and card discount offers.
- ASUS Zenbook 17 OLED features a single, 4:3 OLED display that is 17.3 inches long and comes with a 2.5K screen resolution.
- Laptop display can be folded down from the middle to separate it into two different screens, two 3:2, full HD displays, each measuring 12.5 inches in size.
- 180 degree hinge, ships with a Bluetooth keyboard and Trackpad combo if the on screen keyboard doesn’t implies to you.
- The Laptop includes 12th Gen Intel Core i7 processors, Iris Xe integrated graphics, up to 16GB LPDDR5 RAM and 1TB PCle Gen4 SSD storage.
There are various brands Samsung, Xiaomi, Vivo, OPPO, competing in the market with best Smartphones and Electronics but ASUS is holding a reputated position when it comes to performance and quality based Technology as they use an appealing desgin for its Smartphones as well as Laptops.
- Elon Musk Finds Loopholes, Parag Agarwal & Others Fired May Get $0 After Exit - November 1, 2022
- Twitter’s ex-CEO Parag Agarwal and Policy Chief Vijaya Gadde to get $120 million (around Rs. 1000 crores) as Compensation - October 31, 2022
- Moonlighting: ‘Conflict of Interest’ says IBM India to Its Employees - October 27, 2022