According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Bacteriological Testing market was valued at USD 10.2 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 18.73 Billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 7.9%.
Bacteriological Testing became a key aspect in today’s world where the consumption and applications in areas such as food and beverages, cosmetics, pharmaceutical, and healthcare are drastically increasing across the globe. The population is increasing, especially in developing countries like India and China. This Population also creates a demand for more food and water facilities, which are basic needs. In developing countries, the risk associated with diseases is a significant concern, and the bacteria is one of the reasons for mild to chronic infections. Bacterial infection can cause major trouble of disease due to contamination of food and water, which is a key market driver for the growth of the bacteriological testing market.
To Gain Access to an all-inclusive PDF Sample Report, Click Here: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2276
Considering the rise of chronic diseases, the demand for healthcare and pharmaceuticals is also increasing to tackle the problems associated with the disease or illness. The Pharmaceutical sector has to take keep a major check on the procedure because bacterial contamination can also create trouble with the medicines and its manufacturing procedures. Therefore, the need for bacteriological Testing in the pharmaceuticals is another major factor driving the growth of the bacteriological testing market.
The Government initiatives by the health ministries are rising to avoid the issues related to bacterial infections. The strict regulations are in food, water, and pharma industries to get industrial rectification, which is showing lucrative opportunities for Bacteriological testing market manufacturers.
However, the lack of medical facilities and professional expertise in the testing and diagnosis field and the high cost associated with the testing equipment are the major factors hindering the growth of the bacteriological testing market.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Bacteriological Testing market is growing at a CAGR of 2% in Asia Pacific followed by North America and Europe, with 8.0% and 7.9% CAGR, respectively. Rising bacterial infections across the globe is the key factor to accelerate the bacteriological testing market growth during forecast period across all regions
- As of 2018, Food & Beverages is the dominating Bacteriological Testing application which holds 32% of the global market. Asia-Pacific market is the chief revenue generating source for this product segment, followed by North America and Europe regions. The pharmaceutical segment is anticipated to grow at significant CAGR in the bacteriological testing market during the analysis period. This is accredited to key factors such as the existence of well-established & globally accepted regulations that govern the evaluation of bacterial contamination during pharmaceutical manufacturing and raw material sourcing coupled with the rising volume of pharmaceutical drugs sold every year, rise in safety concerns related to pharmaceutical manufacturing in developing countries, increase in market demand for safer drug formulations for disease treatment, and expansion of the drug development pipeline of major pharmaceutical manufacturers.
- Microbiology Proficiency Testing Method is expected to be the fastest growing market segment during forecast period 2019-2026 with a CAGR of 8.4%. However, associated costs are major challenge for the bacteriological testing market growth of this segment.
Avail this report at Attractive Discount rates! Click here to know more @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2276
- Other Application segment (that includes live-stock feed, chemical laboratories, and agricultural fertilizers) was valued at USD 900 million and is expected reach USD 1.94 billion by 2026.
- North America is expected to account for the 33% of the global Bacteriological Test market. The availability of advanced technology in various states across the country will likely to help in high growth.
- Key participants in bacteriological testing market include, SGS, Bureau Veritas, Intertek, Eurofins, ALS Ltd., Thermo Fisher, Merck, Agilent Technologies, Bio-Rad, and 3M Company.
Segments covered in the report
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2026. For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the Bacteriological Test market on the basis of bacteria type, application, testing methods, and region.
Bacteria Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016–2026)
Application (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016–2026)
- Food & Beverages
- Other Applications
Testing Methods (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016–2026)
- Air sampling
- Culture media
- Plate counts
- Rapid test
- Microbiology Proficiency testing
To get a detailed Table of Content, Visit Here: – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/bacteriological-testing-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Billion; 2016–2026)
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy, Rest of the Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Egypt, Rest of MEA)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
Major highlights of the report:
An all-inclusive evaluation of the parent market
The evolution of significant market aspects
Industry-wide investigation of market segments
Assessment of the market value and volume in the past, present and forecast years
Market share evaluation
Study of niche industrial sectors
Tactical approaches of the market leaders
Lucrative strategies to help companies strengthen their position in the market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.