Reports And Data has published a report on the Global Antifungal Drugs Market. It includes a database of all market essentials, with key facts and figures represented in the form of tables, pie charts, graphs, etc., giving the reader a better understanding of the market. Currently, the Antifungal Drugs market is witnessing industry-wide development. The research study presents a detailed analysis of the industry and projects the future market growth by examining the current growth factors, opinions of industry experts, and other industry-related information derived from reliable sources. The report offers estimates for Global Antifungal Drugs Market Forecast till 2026.
Antifungal Drugs Market Size – USD 11.61 billion in 2018, CAGR of 1.4%, Antifungal Drugs Industry Trends – Increased investments in R&D for drug discovery
The global antifungal drugs market is expected to reach USD 13.03 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Antifungal drugs are used to treat fungal infections. Rising prevalence of fungal infections and fungal diseases is one of the most significant factors anticipated to boost the market demand in the upcoming years. Though most of the infections caused by fungus are non-fatal in nature but cause great inconvenience in the people suffering from it and as a result would require proper medication for their cure.
An increase in the level of disposable income of the people coupled with increasing awareness towards healthy well-being is likely to boost the growth of the market in the future. An increase in the population of people with weak immunity who are vulnerable to fungal infection and an increase in the elderly population are also forecasted to drive the market in the future.
Click here to get a sample of the Global Antifungal Drugs Market Research Report: @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1399
Most exhaustive List of Top key vendors in Antifungal Drugs Market are:
Merck & Co. Inc., Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Bayer AG, Enzon Pharmaceuticals Inc., GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Abbott, Sigma-Aldrich, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, and Astellas Pharma Inc. among others.
Additionally, increased investments made in R&D along with public-private partnership agreements in the pharmaceutical industry to come up with novel and more effective drug for treating fungal infections as well as the increasing demand for OTC (over-the-counter) antifungal drugs especially for treatment for skin related infection is causative of the growth of the market.
Scope of the Report:
The all-encompassing research weighs up on various aspects including but not limited to important industry definition, product applications, and product types. The pro-active approach towards analysis of investment feasibility, significant return on investment, supply chain management, import and export status, consumption volume and end-use offers more value to the overall statistics on the Antifungal Drugs market. All factors that help business owners identify the next leg for growth are presented through self-explanatory resources such as charts, tables, and graphic images.
Rising prevalence of fungal infections coupled with an increase in awareness is estimated to stimulate market demand.
Reports and Data has segmented the Antifungal Drugs market:
Drug Class Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Voriconazole (Vfend)
- Posaconazole (Noxafil)
- Clotrimazole (Canesten)
- Isavuconazole (CRESEMBA)
- Caspofungin (Cancidas)
- Micafungin (Mycamine/ Funguard)
- Amphotericin (AmBisome)
- Terbinafine (Lamisil)
Dosage Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Liquid or Spray
Indication Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Hospitals Pharmacies
- Specialty Clinics
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2026)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
Get Your Copy at Discounted Price@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1399
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Azoles held the largest market share of over 40% in 2018 and is expected to witness the fastest growth rate of 1.6% in the forecast period. The growing demand of Azoles may be attributed to the ongoing development of novel antifungal drugs by making use of the azole group.
- Azoles are extensively used for the treatment of superficial and invasive fungal infections. The drug has fewer side-effects, less severe drug interactions, and enhanced absorption and distribution properties.
- Dermatophytosis held a market size of USD 2.79 billion in 2018 and is estimated to grow at the fastest rate of 1.7% throughout the forecast period owing to the increasing prevalence of skin infections especially in children.
- The antifungal drugs market in North America contributed to the largest market share of around 40% in 2018 and is estimated to grow at a rate of 1.1% during the forecast period.
- The market dominance of North America may be attributed to the growing prevalence of fungal infections coupled with an escalation in the usage of these drugs is anticipated to fuel the market demand in the forecast period.
- In December 2019, GlaxoSmithKline and Pfizer, two significant companies in the market, announced the merging of their health care divisions, forming a market leader in OTC (over the counter) health care products such as pain relievers and vitamins with joint sales of USD 12.7 billion.
For further information on this analysis, please visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/antifungal-drugs-market
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the market size and growth rate of the Antifungal Drugs market for the forecast period 2019 -2026 across different regions?
- What are the key driving forces expected to shape the future of the industry worldwide?
- What strategies are the prominent vendors adapting to stay ahead of their competitors?
- Which major trends are impacting the development of the Antifungal Drugs market worldwide?
- Which factors can hinder, challenge or even restrict the expansion of the Antifungal Drugs market worldwide?
- What are the opportunities or future prospect for the business owners operating in the market for the forecast period, 2019 – 2026?
We are grateful to you for reading our report. If you wish to find more details of the report or want a customization, contact us. You can get a detailed information of the entire research here. If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Ask Our Expert@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/make-enquiry-form/1399