New environmental regulations, high energy costs, and aggressive sustainability goals are the primary growth drivers of the air compressor market. According to a freshly compiled business intelligence report by IndustryARC, the global air compressor market generated $19.2 billion in revenue in 2018. The global demand for air compressors is projected to rise at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.28% during the forecast period 2019-2025.
The IndustryARC report is titled “Air Compressor Market: By Type (Portable, Stationary); By Technology (Reciprocating, Rotary, and Centrifugal); By Lubrication Type (Oil lubricated, Oil-free) & by region – Forecast (2019 – 2025).” It incorporates an in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, market drivers, revenue and trend research, end-user industries, production life cycle, market trends, mergers and acquisitions, market life cycle analysis, market entropy, financial analysis, supply and demand analysis, and strategic analysis of the global air compressor market.
Air Compressor Market: Leading Segments
The need to replace old units with new oil-free centrifugal air compressors to reduce cooling and maintenance costs, and improve air quality in manufacturing industries is increasing every day. This demand to modernize air compressors in manufacturing industries is driving the air compressor market growth. Thus, the demand for air compressors in tech manufacturing and energy industries’ is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.78% over the forecast period. Air compressors find applications not only in manufacturing, oil and gas, and transportation industries but also in end-user verticals such as vacuum packaging, spray painting, air blowing, cleaning, and medical equipment.
The APAC countries such as China, and India are witnessing a major demand for air compressors. Positive displacement compressors and rotary compressors are extensively used in manufacturing, power, automotive, and food industries, while centrifugal compressors are widely used in heavy industries such as oil and gas. The APAC region accounted for 31.86% share of the global air compressor market in 2018. The growth of the air compressor market is majorly attributed to the rapid industrialization in emerging countries of APAC.
View Full Table of Contents of Air Compressor Market:
Air Compressor Market: Trends
· Evolution of compact, oil-lubricated rotary screw compressors enable industries to reduce energy consumption unlike traditional compressors.
· Air compressors that have latest adaptive controllers monitor performance metrics and adjust automatically as per the application needs, subsequently improving performance,and reducing downtime risks.
· Rising demand for oil-free air-compressors is expected in the next few years as environmental awareness grows. These oil-free air-compressors have benefits in electronics, healthcare, and food & beverages industries.
Air Compressor Market: Competitive Landscape
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Atlas Copco AB, Ebara Corporations, Suzler Ltd., Ebara Corp, Ingersoll-Rand plc, Ebara Corporations, Suzler Ltd., Ebara Corp, Ingersoll-Rand plc, Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Limited, Kobe Steel Ltd., Sullivan-Palatek, Inc. are a few playersoperating with a large share in the global air compressor market.
Talk to one of our sales representatives about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
A. Indian Air Compressor Market
B. Industrial Air Compressor Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Air Compressor Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Air Compressor Market Size by Product Categories & Application
2. Air Compressor Market trends & Relevant Market Data
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End-user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Air Compressor Market Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
12. Country-level Analysis
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Air Compressor Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Air Compressor Market Strategic Analysis
18. Air Compressor Market Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Air Compressor Market Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in the application or end user industry chapter
2. Increase the number of countries in the geography chapter
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies that are of interest to you
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team. Drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life Sciences and Healthcare.