The report analyzes the current and projected market for the major types of plastic composites used in automotive applications, with particular emphasis on carbon fiber composites. This report covers technological, economic, and business conditions as they relate to automotive composites and their applications. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant US dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1692353
– 32 data tables and 14 additional tables
– An overview of the global markets for composites in automotive applications
– Analyses of U.S. as well as international market trends with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of CAGRs through 2022
– Coverage of reinforced plastics using mostly carbon fibers for strength with a wide array of resins
– A look at exterior steel structures, such as body panels, roofs, exterior doors, wheels, fenders, and other exterior parts
– Analyses of the interest in replacing steel with composite resins; the need to reduce the weight of autos to meet the 2025 strict government standard of about 55 mpg
– Thermoplastics to be used, including ABS, nylon, polyacetals, polypropylene, PVC, polycarbonates, and polyacrylates, among others, as well as polyurethanes
– Evaluation of the markets dynamics, specifically growth drivers, restraints, and opportunities
– Company profiles of major players in the market, including Albany Engineered Composites, DSM Engineering Plastics North America, Evonik Degussa GmbH, Mitsubishi Chemical Corp., and Toray Industries Inc.
Reasons for Doing This Study
This study is an update of an earlier BCC Research report that was published in 2015. The automotive composites industry and markets have continued to develop in the years since the previous edition was published.
In the light of these developments, BCC Research has come to the conclusion that the future growth rate of this market will be substantially higher than that forecast in the 2015 report. This revised study
contains new market projections reflecting the higher growth rate.
View Complete TOC with tables & Figures @ https://www.researchmoz.us/composites-in-automotive-applications-global-markets-to-2022-report.html/toc
Suppliers of composites to the automotive market need to understand these trends in order to manage their enterprise and resources effectively. Users of composites must also understand the effect of these changes in order to select the most cost-effective option among available products and technologies prior to committing significant capital resources.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
Study Goals and Objectives
Reasons for Doing This Study
Scope of Report
Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Reinforced Polymer Composites
Importance of Reinforced Polymer Composites
Fuel Consumption in the Automotive Sector
Chapter 4 Special Types of Reinforced Polymer Composite
Carbon-Fiber Reinforced Composites
Chapter 5 Competing Materials
Metals and Alloys
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Follow me on Blogger at: https://marketreserch1.blogspot.com