Internet of Things (IoT) has brought everything connected through internet. This connected network offers new opportunities to enhance operations across manufacturing, energy, agriculture, transportation and other infrastructure sectors of the economy. It also enables industrial machines and equipment to realize and precise for potential failures before they become any disaster. Along with that, it allows objects to operate autonomously while being monitored by any workforces from remote locations.
Free | Request a Sample copy of Report: http://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000158
The report aims to provide an overview of global industrial IoT market with detailed market segmentation by components, end-user verticals, and geography. The global industrial IoT market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. Predictive maintenance techniques in industrial equipment and avoidance of unscheduled downtimes in the production cycle are some of the major factors driving IIoT market.
The objectives of this report are as follows:
– To provide overview of the global industrial IoT market
– To analyze and forecast the global industrial IoT market on the basis of component and end-user vertical
– To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall industrial IoT market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries
Inquire Befor Buying on this Report: http://www.theinsightpartners.com/inquiry/TIPTE100000158
– To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
– To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
– To profiles key industrial IoT players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the leading players in industrial IoT market are AT&T Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., General Electric Company, Google Inc., IBM Corp., Intel Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Omron Corporation, Remote Technologies Inc., Robert Bosch GmbH and Rockwell Automation, Inc.
Browse Complete Report with TOC: http://www.theinsightpartners.com/reports/industrial-internet-of-things-market
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.
The Insight partners,
Global Passive Optical Network Industry Expected to Experience High Growth with Key Players (Alcatel-Lucent S.A., Motorola Solutions Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd, ZTE Corp, Ericsson Inc., Calix Inc.) to 2025
By Sameer Joshi