- Facebook LifeStage finally hits Android
- IBM to acquire Bengaluru-based cloud recovery firm Sanovi Technologies
- Microsoft unveils new Surface Book aimed specifically at gamers
- Microsoft announces Windows 10 Creators Update, its next big update coming in early 2017
- 5 ways to help startups survive without funding
Woman’s GPS deceives her, leads straight into the lake
Tobermory | Red Newswire | May 15 5:24 PM IST.
We humans love technology too much that we sometimes rely totally on it. We may love technology, but as it occurs the vice-versa doesn’t holds. Recently in Tobermory, Ontario, a woman’s GPS gave her faulty directions and led her down a ramp and into the Lake Huron.
The woman refused to be identified. The Canadian Press said the woman was trying to make through the foggy night and relied a little too much on her GPS to show the way. Fortunately, she was able to take her purse and make it out through the car’s window before it fully sank. Reportedly, she is doing fine, but might have developed some trust issues with technology.
Source: Tobermory Press Inc.