- Facebook LifeStage finally hits Android
- IBM to acquire Bengaluru-based cloud recovery firm Sanovi Technologies
- Microsoft unveils new Surface Book aimed specifically at gamers
- Microsoft announces Windows 10 Creators Update, its next big update coming in early 2017
- 5 ways to help startups survive without funding
PR Distribution Network
Red Newswire is a global content generation & publishing platform. A worldwide quality content distribution hub for individuals and businesses. Red Newswire is not just a place to publish, but also a great attraction for millions of readers through it’s huge network of distribution, spread across the globe.
It’s a global leader in PR distribution services and continues to be the love-spot for daily readers.
Our Newswire releases focus on targeted news and content distribution. Every year over 100,000 companies, PR Agencies, government and non – government bodies worldwide benefit from Red Newswire’s & its associate network of comprehensive distribution network & partners including TATA Group, Infosys, Mahindra & Mahindra, Godrej, LG and many others.
Red Newswire’s India portal is the dominant platform with more than 500 companies (including leading Indian PR Agencies) benefiting from enhanced impact and reach for their news and content distribution campaigns.
Every press release distributed by Red Newswire’s Indian Portal benefits from:
Direct relationship with PTI (Press Trust of India), the national news agency that feeds over 500 newsrooms pan India. Every single press release distributed will appear in its original format via PTI Flash on news terminals across the country as well as its own web site (via a direct upload).
Verbatim press releases distributed to currently over 100 online partners which include news sites like Press Club of Mumbai, DNA India ,Telegraph India, India Today, Money control, etc and trade sites like Banktech India, VAR India, Finalaya, Hospital management and many more
Multi-lingual PR Distribution
- Distribution in India is now in four languages – English, Hindi, Gujarati and Tamil
- Red Newswire for Journalists: across the globe 150,000 journalists have deliberately registered themselves to receive information from the trusted source. They have identified exactly what types of releases they wish to receive. In India over 1500 Indian journalists have already registered, from leading media houses like Times of India, Economic Times, NDTV profit, Financial Express, Aaj Tak etc.
- All releases are guaranteed to appear on the Bloomberg Terminal
- Our highly trained editorial team checks every release for spelling, grammar, libel and then themes and tags it so that your news is delivered to the relevant media points in your specific target market (e.g. finance, entertainment,e-commerce, technology,real estate, etc)
- Visibility Proof – a comprehensive summary report of media views together with unique URL’s of your release wherever it gets posted.
- The number of websites, news portals covering the announcements in English may range from 20 – 150 in number, depending upon relevancy of the content provided.
Every day, across the globe Red Newswire, through its associates API network, delivers over 1,500 press releases in 40 different languages to up to 170 countries, providing maximum impact and reach for companies’ corporate news and announcements.