- Microsoft announces Windows 10 Creators Update, its next big update coming in early 2017
- 5 ways to help startups survive without funding
- Flipkart CFO Sanjay Baweja will leave the company at the end of this year
- Video calling FINALLY hits WhatsApp for Android
- Apple is finally dropping the iOS 10.1 update
National Green Tribunal (NGT) has guided RTO DELHI to de-enroll all diesel vehicles which are over ten years of age. The request is intended to be actualized promptly.
New Delhi- July 18th,2016. RedNewswire/-
This comes during an era when Supreme Court has held its request on an appeal via automaker against the 7-month old restriction on diesel vehicles above 2000cc.
The automakers in their appeal had requested huge diesel vehicles to be permitted again on installment of one percent of ex-showroom cost as green cess.
The late call by NGT for banning of old diesel and petrol autos, if executed, is relied upon to thus expand the offers of automakers who have till now endured the worst part on the diesel boycott.