1. The truth about starting an online business
In the next few blog posts, I’ll be sharing REAL SALES NUMBERS, including actual conversion rates from IWT. Nobody outside of my small team has ever seen these before.
But you will.
Why? Because I want to show you the truth about starting a successful online business. Unlike the unscrupulous marketers whose entire business is creating ebooks about creating ebooks, I’ve spent years teaching core topics of personal finance, careers, negotiation, and psychology.
And quietly, along the way, I’ve been building a business that gives away 98% of my material free…but still allows me to build premium products and charge premium prices. Why do students keep coming back? Why do they buy at a rate 1,235% higher than prospects ?
I’ll share how I do it — and how you can, too.
2. How to build something FUN
When you crack the code of starting an online business, you can take what you love, bottle it up, and share it with the world — automatically — for years to come.
This isn’t drudgery. Imagine a life built around doing what you love.
LOOK AT MY FACE!!!
There’s no substitute for the joy of sharing your passions with the world.
Here, look what I mean.
This is a behind-the-scenes video of the Oscars. You’ll see the director giving second-by-second instructions as Cuba Gooding Jr. gave his famous speech.
What do you notice?
HE LOVES WHAT HE’S DOING!!
This guy is a true master at his craft. And all the work, all the passion, all the years he’s put into this, the amazing team supporting him — they come to a crescendo at this moment. He’s truly in the zone.
Think about how it would feel to have the respect of your friends, your parents, your girlfriend/boyfriend, even complete strangers, when you launch something and get your first email: “Wow, this is amazing. Thank you for creating it.” And you see that they cared enough to actually pull out their wallet and pay you for something you created for the world. By the way, you can make online bill payment easily.
It’s the difference between being a CONSUMER and a PRODUCER.
It’s the difference between reacting to what life throws at you versus actively building the life you want to live.
A lot of us are ready to make that change. We’re willing to put the work in if it means we’ll get a result from it. Not a couple pennies, or a pat on the back, but REAL results.
You can. It’s not a pipe dream. It’s possible, and I’ve been quietly documenting how to do it for 10 years. Now it’s time to share that playbook with you.
3. What I’m going to cover in the next 10 blog posts on online business
We’re going to move fast and cover a lot. And along the way, I’m going to ask you some tough questions.
For example, a lot of you claim you want to start an online business. So why haven’t you? Anyone can talk about what they “want” to do. Are you serious or are you just waiting for “some day”?
Oh, you wanted me to comfort you while stroking your hair and singing you a bedtime song? Maybe I’m projecting with the stroking hair thing, but do you see me posting inspirational quote boards? I didn’t think so.
We move fast and we move aggressively. If you don’t like that, sorry, but I refuse to pander to the lowest common denominator and give you BS advice that makes you feel good (but produces no measurable results).
If you choose to keep reading this blog, here’s what you’ll learn:
- The best tactics on going from zero to launch. I’ll share the data-driven insights of how we go from NO IDEA to a profitable idea…then package it up into a mouth-watering offering…then sell in a transparent, authentic way. What technology do we use? How do you take a $97 ebook and generate hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue ?
- Automatic systems. Then do it again and again…month after month….automatically? How do you know when to hustle vs. when to build systems? How do you build traffic and sales that don’t depend on you being in front of your computer 24/7 ?
- Mental barriers to starting an online business. Why do so many of us dream about starting an online business — even reading Seth Godin and Lifehacker — but we haven’t done it yet? Is it possible there’s more holding us back than just wondering what blog software to use and where to find an idea? What would happen if we could master our inner psychology?
And right now, I’m opening up spots on the waiting list to join my newest and most comprehensive course of all:
This is the best course I’ve ever created. It will show you how to go from NO IDEA to a profitable online business. But more on this later.
For now, we’re going to cover the thorny issues of starting a business. Where do you come up with an idea? How do you get people to actually visit your website? Why would anyone pay attention to you when there are hundreds of other competitors? And once you find that idea, how do you package it and price it and systematically market it in a way that sells once, twice, and for years to come?
I mentioned this won’t be a cakewalk. In exchange for me sharing these numbers, conversion tactics, and frameworks with you, I’m going to make you work.
You must log in to post a comment.
Passport is one of the essential official document one citizen is required to have so that countries would have organised accounting of people leaving and entering their territories. Passport acts as proof of Indian Nationality. They are useful in providing address and identification proof for many other documents and certificates.
You can apply for passport online by booking an appointment at the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) by logging into www.passportindia.gov.in. Passport Seva Kendras are extended arms of Passport Offices and render front-end services related to passport issuance. These Kendras cover functionalities from token issuance to granting of application for passport issue/re-issue and other services.
Steps to apply for passport
- 1. Visit to the site www.passportindia.gov.in, you can find a section to Apply for passport.
- 2. If you are an existing user you can login with your user id and password. If you are a new visitor to the site, you will have to register an account i.e create new account.
- 3. Login to the Passport Seva Online Portal with the registered Login Id, it will take you to the Applicant
- Home page where you can find options to to apply for a :-
- a.Fresh passport / Passport Reissue
- b.Diplomatic passport / official passport
- c.Police clearance certificate (PCC)
- d.Identity Certificate
- 4. Click “Apply for Fresh Passport/Re-issue of Passport“ link. While applying under Fresh Issuance category – please make sure you never held a Passport of the applied category (i.e. Ordinary Passport, Diplomatic Passport or Official Passport) in the past.
- For instance, if you ever held an Ordinary passport (Deep Blue colour) in the past but never held any Diplomatic (maroon colour) or Official (white colour) passport – you need to apply under Reissue category if applying for an Ordinary Passport while choose the Fresh category if applying for a Diplomatic or Official passport. Similarly, if you have/held a Diplomatic (or Official) Passport but do not have/held an Ordinary Passport – you need to apply for Ordinary Passport under Fresh category while choose the Reissue category if applying for Diplomatic (or Official) passport.
- 5. Fill the required details in the passport application form online without having to download/upload it.You are required to provide genuine and complete details in your application form. Once all the required details are filled, submit the filed form.
- 6. Click the “Pay and Schedule Appointment“ link on the “View Saved/Submitted Applications” screen to schedule an appointment. This will display a page containing details about the application form you submitted earlier. It shows in tabular form the ARN, File No., Applicant Name, Appointment Date and Submission No.
- Select the ARN of the form you just filled.Click on ‘Pay and Schedule Appointment’
- Online Payment has been made mandatory for booking appointments at all Passport Seva Kendras/Passport Offices.
Online Payment can be made using any one of the following modes:
1.Credit/Debit Card (MasterCard and Visa)
2.Internet Banking (State Bank of India (SBI) and Associate banks and Other Banks)
3.SBI Bank Challan
- 7. Successful payment will be displayed on the website post-verification where you can ‘track the payment status’. Alternatively, an email update will be sent to you. Once the payment is done.
- 8. The next step is to schedule the appointment. This page shows available dates for appointments at PSKs under the relevant Regional Passport Office (RPO). It also shows your Application Reference Number (ARN)
- 9. Select a PSK based on available date. Enter the displayed code and click on the ‘Next’ icon at the bottom right corner.For regular applications, select the Normal appointment Quota; For tatkal passport application, choose the tatkal appointment quota. You will then have to ‘Pay and Book the Appointment’.
- 10. Click the “Print Application Receipt“ link to print the application receipt containing Application Reference Number (ARN)/Appointment Number.
- 11. Visit the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK)/Regional Passport Office (RPO) where appointment has been booked, along with original documents.
Documents required: (list of documents required for passport)
1.Date of birth certificate.
3.Change in Name Certificate (If at all you have changed your name)
4.A passport size photograph.
5.A demand draft of Rs.1000
You must log in to post a comment.