- Tesla's commercial batteries are going to be twice as powerful now
- It will take 170 years for women to earn wages equal to men : WEF
- Skype for Business finally hits Mac, Skype mobile also gets new updates
- Paytm founder travelled in a cycle-rickshaw to UP CM's bungalow
- Facebook LifeStage finally hits Android
FirstCry – Ratan Tata’s fourth investment in a row in 2016
Bengaluru, India | Red Newswire | Jan 21, 2016 Last Updated at 13:00 PM IST.
January isn’t over yet and Ratan Tata has made his fourth investment already. Tata has invested an undisclosed amount in FirstCry, owned by BrainBees Solutions. FirstCry has both online and offline stores.
Supam Maheshwari, CEO of FirstCry said, “The idea is to gain from his wisdom and it's a vote of confidence, which boosts morale of both the entrepreneur and our team.”
By now Ratan Tata already has more than two dozen investments on his portfolio and some of these are Bluestone, Kaaryah, Zivame and UrbanLadder. Paytm and Snapdeal have also received investments from Tata. Earlier this month he invested in CashKaro, DogSpot and Tracxn Technologies.
Source: ET Bureau