You will miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut & miss the best food at railway stations if you have never tried eating
1) Tasty cholley bhature at Jalandhar stationCholley Bhatures are surely a tasty food to eat. Jalandhar station offers you the most amazing Chole Bhature, so never miss the opportunity of eating the famous Chole Bhature from Jalandhar station.
2) Delicious dum aloo at Kharagpur station
This is the food which you will find most people eating at kharagpur station. Everytime you visit kharagpur station you will see a crowd on Dum Aloo's shop.Yyou will get hot & spicy dum aloo with little gravy. Believe it its yummy!
3) Aloo Tikki at Tundla station
At Tundla station there are variety of food stalls, but the best one is Aloo tikki which is hot & crispy. Having this will sure make your journey more happier.
4) Kerala's famous Pazampori at Kochi station
To get refreshed while travelling have this popular Kerala snacks with a sip of tea. It is a crispy snack made with sliced bananas dipped in flour batter and deep fried.
5) Best rabri at Abu road station
This the place to eat if u really want to have some dessert which will win your heart. People come at this station specially to have Rabri even if they are not travelling.
6) Famous Lassi at Amritsar railway station
Amritsar is famous for lassi. If you ever visit Amritsar try this cold lassi with creamy layer on top of it. sure you will not feel hungry for 2-3 hours.
7) Vada pav at Pune Railway station
Vada pav so called Indian's own burger. Pune station gives you the best vada pav. Its hot & tasty and loved by the people in Pune.
8) Poha at Ratlam station
The best breakfast served at Ratlam station is Poha. You will get Poha with Ratlami sev and raw onions which add taste to it.
9) Maddur vade at Maddur railway station
Maddur vade is a super delicious snack. Having it with a cup of tea will make you feel relaxed.
10) Kozhikodan halwa at calicut station
Kozhikodan halwa is a delicacy and it is something that should not be missed by anyone visiting Kozhikode.
11) Chicken cutlets at Howrah station
If you visit Howrah station the fragrance of the tasty chicken cutlet will no let you out of the station until you try it.Howrah is renowned for serving chicken cutlets. You will surely enjoy hot & soft cutlets.
12) Best Chicken biryani at Shoranur railway station
Shoranur railway station is one of the mouth watering & best served chicken biryani in Kerala. It has an amazing taste. Try it if you visit.